• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best dream/Worst nightmare?

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Best dreams:
    -I had a pokemon adventure, but when I was about to battle the Elite-4 I woke up >.<
    -I met a beautiful girl
    -I could fly
    -I was on Jupiter with Neil Armstrong XD

Worst Dreams:
    -I fell of the Moon
    -I fell of Mt Everest
    -I was shot on the feet 100 times.
    -Someone killed my Uncle(I was actually crying :3)
    Well thats about all I remember

~C3LEBI

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Best dream: Probably when I became the new James Bond, and all my friends got addicted to Pokemon... Then something happened and I was blown up. It was pretty cool.

Worst dream: The world was taken over by spiders... I have a fear of spiders.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hmm..this is going to be kinda hard =/

I can't quite remember the best dream I've ever had, primarily because only nightmares stick out a lot. Heck, I even remember nightmares from when I was about 4 years-old. But hmm, I think a really fun dream was when I got to drive on my way to our vacation. That and getting to be on a TV show, that was an intersting dream XD

As for worst dreams, probably either the one where; a pack of wolves tried attacking me and cornered me (I was 5 or 6 then), a drunk clown tried killing me and when I ran away I ran into the middle of a busy city street and got hit by a car (it was about a year ago when I had this dream), orrr the one where an angry cow mooed at me 8( I was 4 years-old when I had that last dream about that cow.

Dreams are intersting things~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I had some dream about me walking into my house, and walking over to the kitchen from the front door. I see a Doll with its left arm burned off laying in the sink. I think to myself that my Stepdad is only playing a trick on me. I walk to go the bathroom, and a Doll with a white dress on is just standing there, and then it flips into the bathroom. When I walk in, it's laying in the bathtub, which is full of blood and cockroaches.

I woke up covered in sweat and I literally couldn't move.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Thats kinda disturbing VC....
    Seriouly.
    Best:
    Ha!
    You're ganna laugh at this.
    Being able to script,
    Then I made a really good hack,
    And zel wanted me towork for him....
    Then I took all of his hacking skills....
    And like totally pwned every other hacker...
    lol!
    I know It'll never happen.lol!

Worst:
    -Falling
    -My parents/family/friends dying slow painful deaths if front of me.
    -Killing my friends/family/parents...
    This one really freaked me out.
    Cause i actually LOVED to kill them,
    And watch them scream for their life....
    The worst thing about that is when I woke up.....
    I felt soooo happy....
    And I truely wanted to go kill them in real life.....
    -losing my family
    -dying....
    Kinda...
    Like that movie...Awake....
    I was dying but I could not talk...
    But I could feel....
    Creepy!​

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Best dreams:
    That I was with my dream boyfriend, and eventually got married.
    Mostly about my favorite anime characters doing things that we do.
    That I won the lottery.
    I am with my parents.
    I got my bills paid off.
    I work in a office setting.

Worst Dreams:
    The death of my parents and bother.
    I got into a major car accident. Something involves with a merging lane.
    Falling
    Insects attacking me
    Virus on Computer, and couldn't fix it
    Got fired from my job
    Got kicked out of my apartment
    Getting shot

Yes I had my share of good dreams and bad ones...I am glad for the bad ones, they are only a dream. XD

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Best Dream: Ooh, this one was last night... umm it was ... Having fun with Haley <333

Worst Dream: Not having fun with Haley, All of my friends and family died [which means about ten people died] and then this guy was trying to murder me with a sledgehammer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Best Dream: lol I'm a little embarrassed talking about this, but my best dream was about me, finally becoming a singing legend.

Worst Dream: Basically it was the end of all the humans. Everyone was dieing instantly from this horrible disease that was spreading from nation to nation..
    It was quite disturbing actually. ><
    I was scared to go to sleep, for like at least 4 days.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • .Dreams
    - I havn't had a dream in three years since my surgery.

.Worst Nightmare
    - Reliving waking up during surgery, you just can't have it worse then that if you havn't had it happen to you. It is by far my most frequent and worst nightmare, I have to take sleeping pills to some what make sure I dont have them, rarely helps though.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Lots of weird dreams...

Best:

Can't really remember, but...

- There was this chest outta nowhere, it opened, a weird mask came and started to sing about green oranges. Weird as (-). o_o And funny too 8D ya can't imagine how funny the song was, though I don't remember the whole song...

Worst:

- Something weird... My family and I were in Egypt, and I got lost in a pyramid. Then there was this robotic chair (!) that shot me a few times. Scary, but I was about 3 back then.

- The meteorhead. I was in my grandma's house, then there comes this meteor and crashes into the basement. So we went there, and the meteor was really a really scary head. It roared and exploded and everything went boom. :[

- Some weird dreams about scary and ugly faces.

- Another weird one and also was 3 when it happened. We had some sort of weird second bathroom, and my dad brought me there and opened the book, then some black shocker ghost comes and goes 'RAAAAAAAGH D:<' and I woke up.

- "The Cheekmonsters". Another weird one, was like 4. I wake up and this weird grandma-ish person transforms her cheeks into some weird... ugly... scary stuff. I won't bother describing the cheeks because:

1. I don't remember.
    2. Scary as (-).

Then she chases me and turns me into a cheekmonster :X

- "The Something Planets" - There was a bomb in the basement. But it didn't explode. Instead, when the timer reached zero, our heads (mine and my family member's) turned into ugly crater'd planets.

- I had a weird wooden bag for a head (OK, I seriously have an issue with those ugly heads)

- "The Neon Kangaroo" - some weird one not involving ugly heads (!). I was in sort of a game. I was in my living room at night and couldn't move, and stared at the window. Then a kangaroo of sorts lighted up and faded away, yelling random english swearwords. Then it broke the window, jumped inside and beat me up. It happened several times when I was 4-6.

- Some weird old woman with a head made of potatoes attacks me. Not fun and another ugly head 8[

Weirdest:

- A skeleton hanging from my living room and acting as a clock.

I probably dream about those heads because I watched too much Spirit of The Harvest Moon in Courage the Cowardly Dog. Omg, I had some sort of lunaphobia after the first time I saw it 8[

OK, so I have lots of nightmares 8[

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I have never had a nightmare that I could explain, but I have had a reacurring dream.

All I can remember from these dreams is that I am being chased by a mob of people. And I am able to fly. But to fly I have to take a running start. If I stopped and jumped into the air, I would have just fallin back to the ground. But I can't seem to grasp the fact that I have to take a running leap. It was just so stupid.

Back