• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Eevee Evolution as a pet?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • what do you think would be the best Eevee evolution for a pet?? why??

I would like a Flareon. nice and warm. if the power is out in Winter I can cuddle with it and stay warm... I like warmth so I would say Flareon..

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
    Years
  • Glaceon!

Why? Cuz It´a A-MA-ZING!
    Its an Ice Type, type that I love!

It also looks preety cool so it would be something you could brag about

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    What about Eevee? That's the most normal of the Eeveelutions out there (no pun intended). I think it'll make for a nice pet. At least I'm hoping it won't chew my laptop charger.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Espeon for me. It looks normal to me, for example. flareon, which may burn down your house in seconds or Jolteon, which may shock you to death.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • Maybe Espeon, it has been of my favorites since Pokémon XD. Aside from that, maybe I could play board games with it (it's a psychic Pokémon so I'm assuming it's really intelligent)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Jolteon. No more electric bills haha.

You would force your pet to constantly power your electricity? :( Mean!

I would probably pick Eevee, tbh. Jolteon always looked pointy and not friendly, Vaporeon is too wet for a house, Flareon is too hot and I would only want to be around it in winter, Glaceon is too cold during the winter, Leafeon doesn't look very snuggly, Umbreon doesn't seem very affectionate, and Espeon also doesn't look snuggly. Eevee looks like it could be affectionate and warm enough and cute. :3

Years
  • Eevee itself is the most pet-like, I think, because it lacks the elemental destructive capacity that its evolutions have. I wouldn't necessarily want a pet that could burn, soak, zap, or freeze me. Espeon and Umbreon would be okay, probably, and Leafon would be like a pet/house plant hybrid more than a pet.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'd have Espeon as a pet because it appears to be the most docile out of the Eeveelutions.
    Whoa, really? You think it seems docile? That's rather strange, because it's design to me suggests that it's a majestic royal catlike thing that doesn't take **** from anybody and does what it wants when it wants because of it's elitist nature.

Espeon would be my answer. I can imagine it just sitting around like a normal cat does. It seems the most catlike. And it'd be able to help me do things that I need to be done without having to put much effort into it or even stand up, since it's psychic!

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Having an Espeon as a pet would be so awesome...
    It seems so soft, and to have a lot of personnality, that makes it so likeable.
    And it's so cute and majestic at the same time, I want to hug it. Its Pokédex datas say that it would be loyal to any trainer, and would protect him from harm. Having a beautiful lavender catlike pet that protect me on top of that... Yeah, Espeon is definitely my favourite Pokémon.

KaptainKaty

Tony Stark's Wife
    Years
  • As much as people hate Flareon, I think it would be the best. Think about it. Its cute, fluffy, and warm. The only downside would it be accidentally setting the house on fire. xD

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Probably Umbreon, because it just seems so playful and he's one of my favourites too. I love Vaporeon but he's too wet haha.

Years
  • I'd go for an Espeon, it would be an awesome pet to have. (Well I liked Gary's when I saw it in the anime)

Back