• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Best G/S/C Moment!

Ars Arcanum

The North Remembers.
Years
Fighting the Legendaries! Nothing beats the adrenaline rush when you hear that epic music, especially when it catches you off guard in the grass.

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
Years
In Pokémon Silver, I tried to catch Ho-oh once. I had spent my Master Ball on Lugia already, so it wasn't that easy. After a very long time of stupid moments, it Struggled itself to death. So I turned off my device and continued to where I didn't start catching it yet. I decided to try it again later.
When my starter (a Feraligatr named Kroko) got to level 70, I wanted to try it again. I got through the whole tower and attacked Ho-oh.
Kroko used Surf. Ho-oh had ½ of its HP left.
Kroko used Cut twice. Ho-oh's HP was in red.
I threw an Ultra Ball. Caught first try.

y0r124

EpicTrainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Pokemon Silver was my first Pokémon game, then when reaching the Lab after beating that Red haired guy. The police asked the name, and I se "rival's name" so i was thinking that I should name him correctly, I named him "Rival" xD.
Thats pretty LoL moments .

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 28, 2018
I'd have to say it was going to the Kanto Region and facing Red after all the fun.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
When I finally got through Whirl Islands and found Lugia, one of my favourite Pokemon ^_^

Back