• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BEST GENERATION OF UBERZ?!? PΩk£mΩπ

Which generation brought the BEST UBER POKEMON?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaxingBH

HaxingBH
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2012
    Alright! Which generation introduced the best uber pokemon???

GEN 1 - pokes such as mew and mewtwo

GEN 2 - pokes such as lugia, ho oh (maybe wobuffet and celebi)

GEN 3 - pokes such as groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, deoxys and lati@s

GEN 4 - pokes such as arceus, dialga, giratina, palkia, shaymin sky, darkrai and manaphy

GEN 5 - pokes such as blaziken, excadrill, reshiram, zekrom and thundurus

And if you want, answer 'why?'

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
    Years
  • ... do you mean tiers?
    If you do, then Wobbuffet (sp?), Celebi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Blaziken, and Excadrill aren't ubers.
    Also, Blaziken is actually 3rd Gen.
    If you just mean strong Pokemon, I'd go with 4th or 5th gen. They both introduced tons of strong Pokemon.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Blaziken is Gen 4 , it is a starter
    No that would be Infernape your thinking of. Blaziken is Gen 3. Maybe the user means the gen meta game of the time since Blaziken became Uber in Gen V.

For the topic at hand Garchomp needs more love. And I am pretty sure Lati@s are no longer Uber

HaxingBH

HaxingBH
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2012
    these are common pokemon in the uber tier. most of this info was collected from smogon and just personal preference. the question is 'Which generation brought the BEST UBER POKEMON?'
    you can consider magikarp to be an uber and vote for gen 1 or whatever generation did it most benefit from.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Okay, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna lock this thread and give you a few tips.

-If you're talking about tiers, you want the Competitive Battling Center. But if you do that, you'd want to refine your question into something more competitive-based, for examples "Which generation had the best Ubers meta-game?" or something else more competitive-related.
    -If you want to keep it in PVP, I would remake with something less competitive, such as "Which generation brought the best powerhouses?" That way, people who aren't competitive won't get confused like they are here.

I hope that helped! PM or VM me if you have any questions. :)

BEST GENERATION OF UBERZ?!? PΩk£mΩπ

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back