• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Ghost Type

Best Ghost Type?

• Gengar

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Shedinja

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Spiritomb

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Drifblim

• Mismagius

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Sableye

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Froslass

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Banette

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dusknoir

• Rotom

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Bellomence

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I have a huge bias on Mismagius. Mismagius is "bulkier" than Gengar, because Mismagius has higher defenses than the Shadow Pokémon. Mismagius also has 105 base speed, faster than Spiritomb. Mismagius is also immune to Ground, Fighting and Normal-type moves, like most Ghost-type Pokémon.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    To me, I'd say Spiritomb. Sure, it's hard to get, but probably worth it.

Let's take a look...
    Being a Ghost and Dark combo like Sableye, it has no weaknesses. That's a good Pokémon to have. It's ability will help you out even more; Pressure. Lowering whatever move the opponent throws out at you by two will really give them some trouble. The variety of moves it learns is awesome. Moves like Hypnosis, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse. I recommend a Nasty Plot + Any Special Move it can learn combo. It will really help you. Everything else is up to you.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Drifblim is... so cool. D8

Competitively, I don't really know since I don't really use Ghost Pokemon. Maybe Mismagius, because I've seen it used really well by a couple of battlers (I think Anti).

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    My Overall favorite is Rotom. It's so cute. :3

Competitively, I don't really know since I don't really use Ghost Pokemon. Maybe Mismagius, because I've seen it used really well by a couple of battlers (I think Anti).

I used to use Mismagius, it can sure take Special hits well.

Back