• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Halloween Costume

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Since Halloween is a little more than month away, and the costumes are out to purchase, Why not ask this question. If this for some reason can't work, then mods know what to do...>_<

Best costume for me was when I dressesd as Mario last year. I even had a hand drawn invincibility star. XD

*edit* uh whoops...coolmaster reminded me of the fact some people don't celebrate it...>_< sorry for not considering those who don't celebrate it and sorry coolmaster...

So let me add to it. If you WERE to go out on Halloween, what would you dress up as?

Last edited:

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Hmm, well Ithought it might be fun to be Luffy from One piece... But this year I'm going as the statue of liberty! Mwhahahaha!

Years
    *sigh* It ain't celebrated here. -_-
    Too bad... meh, tch, I love tha cosplay ideea. If I had tha chance, I'd dress up as a Charizard or a Dragon on Halloween. ^^

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    My best costume was probably last year when my brother let me borrow his football jerse, so I dressed up as a football player. But this year, I'm thinking about being Kasumi/Misty since I've got all the necessary items (including a stuffed Togepi), and red hair.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Since I don't want to wait for the Jewish Holiday to come up I am doing Halloween this year...Only dressing up though XD

I'm either gonna be Billie Joe (yes, again XD I got better clothing this time) or Jesus of Suburbia...I'll have to see~

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Well I almost alway selebrate it. So I think I will dres up as Kabuto of Naruto because I have all what I need at my house and I am to lazy to go out anf but one custom.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Ha!! we celebreate Halloween here in Mexico... but I DON'T!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I just don't like it... when kids come to my house.. I turn off the lights and do like nobody was there... but I'll tell you something... the first costume of my big big big bro was the disguise of a magician! XD. My mom used some clothes and she even made a hat!!! XD I saw the pic where he was like that... it was so funny!!! XD.

Years
    My favorite (probably the most original, lol) is when I went around in black clothes and a red wig. I was going around as an original character. I have pictures of it, but it's scary as heck o_O;
    After that, er, ... I went around as a mouse one year? That was kinda fun. ^^

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I don't like Halloween, but I always dress up on it! I was thinking of Being Conan from Case Closed (Heh, I have the hair for it :P) But now I have no idea... My friend went as Van Helsing last year XD And someone went as a port-o-potty...

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    I went as a Dark Elf last year. The year before that I was a pirate...heh.....I'm planning to be an elf this year

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Hmm....I think I would probably want to go as Bush...he's pretty ugly..but then again people would throw eggs at me..XD
    Bleh...I'll just go naked and say I'm an invisble man who forgot to go invisible..XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    From this halloween on, i'm going as a Dragon every year, of course. Last year I was a monster with fake scars, fake blood, ragged clothes and a mousse mess in my hair.

Back