• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Best Item You've Obtained from the Pokewalker?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • I searched - didn't find a topic on this.

Anyway, I always stick my pokemon in the Winner's Path, just because it's the newest route I've unlocked. I do about 8000 steps a day when I go out.

Today, I went to the store, and got 3300 steps. Upon arriving home and taking it out of my pocket, I was surprised to find my Miltank found something. I was expecting Watts, as usual, but I was taken by surprise.

She found Choice Specs. o_o

So, I'm curious, what's the best item you've gotten from it?

Yaoi

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I've gotten about three dozen choice items from that path.

But I've gotten a few helpful TMs too, which I'm very grateful for. ^^

Tiax

It's Show Time
    Years
  • TM 18: Rain Dance. My old team relies on Rain Dance, so...yeah. I got three in a row. :)

Also, probably the Reaper Cloth which I got off of a Duskull. Dusknoir's my second favorite Pokemon.

Years
  • Eh I havent gotten anything REALLY good, but I sometimes get a decent amount of watts, or healing items. I'm currently at the beach stage and trying to unlock the next one. My Pichu is in my walker right now :D

Back