• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Best legendary forms in BW2?

Favorite form?

• Total voters

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I really like White Kyreum. It has a superior design to Black Kyreum and the others imo. Although, that being said I don't mind any of them.

Years
  • I very much like the new legendary forms that were introduced. I like both Kyurem formes, although despite preferring Zekrom to Reshiram, I prefer White Kyurem to Black Kyurem.
    I also love the Therian formes, it's nice to have them look so different to one another (as opposed to their regular form where they're basically sprite edits of one another). Out of them I like Landorus the most, since he's all.. beast-like and whatnot. Then it's a tie between Thundurus and Tornadus. I don't really know what Tornadus is supposed to be, but yeah, it's a tie between the two. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2013
    Black kyruem it's okay, but MEH... I like white kyruem, it is my choice... I also like the Kami Trio as you call it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Landorus-T is the best tbh. I love its design more than the original genie, whereas the others I prefer the originals!! As for everything else I tend to not have a preference towards them, really. :( White/Black Kyurem is okay though!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    My favourite is probably Black Kyurem, followed by the Therian formes of Tornados and Landorus.

Don't really like the other forms.

Even though Black Kyurem is my favourite, I'll be getting Pokemon White 2 for Reshiram.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
    Years
  • I think I would have to go with the Resolution form for Keldeo. Keldeo is already awesome so adding a form to it is awesome. (I'm just totally biased to water types!)

Back