• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best legendary

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Latias and Articuno. I've always liked Articuno for some reason, and Latias is just plain adorable x3

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
    Hmmm... this is a bit of a toughie. For the most part, I'm pretty indifferent to legendaries, especially when they're first introduced.

Of course, eventually most of them grow on me, such as the original five, Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. And others, which I won't mention, whom I find really irritating.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the new legendaries(And won't until Diamond and Pearl come out.), but I can safely say that Arseus is awesome(Although it disturbs me somewhat that you can capture 'God'. XD), Giratina and Darkrai are intriguing, and that Sheimi seems kinda lame(It looks like it should be a normal Pokemon, not a legendary =.=;). Oh, and I just don't like Manaphy at all. I just don't.

Anywaaay.... I'm rambling now...

If I had to choose my favorite above all favorites, I'd probably choose... Lugia. 'Cause Lugia is awesomesauce.

Years
    As of right now it is too hard for me to say since I've yet to test out the numerous new legendaries. But, some of my old favorites are Lugia, Deoxys and Articuno.

Years
    best legendary
    best legendary
    Why? Just Coz i Like the Pure Baddies!! Mewtwo, Powerful Killer and Deoxys, Space Virus(although it wasnt 2 bad in the movie ^^)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Atm...Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno..Now they are kawaiier, plus..their moves seem to look better when they are used.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Atm...Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno..Now they are kawaiier, plus..their moves seem to look better when they are used.
    How could I forget about Moltres? That thing is totally awesome, and despite its attempts to look strong and shizzle, it's very cute indeed. <3 *Huggles Moltres*

Last edited:
    Back