• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best looking pokemon ?

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    it depends on what you mean by best looking.
    In one category, it would be Palkia, and in another, it would be Surskit.
    Well, that's my opinion anyway. It's a pity Surskit evolves to Masquerain...

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    There is no definitively best looking Pokemon. It's all subjective and varies by each individual's tastes. My favorite Pokemon judging by appearance? Hard to say, even just for me. I agree that a shiny Umbreon is pretty cool to see. Garchomp looks exactly as powerful as it is. Can't argue with Empoleon's metal emperor penguin look, either. I like Roserade's sakura-style elegance; it reminds me of characters like Endrance from .hack//G.U.. Gallade definitely does the noble warrior, too. Magmortar's evil clown motif always makes me laugh. Medicham's flowing, yoga-style martial artistry is very nice to watch. Aggron, while not as much of a wall as everyone seems to think, it certainly looks tough. Scizor definitely makes the metal ninja thing work. Heracross just gives me Kamen Rider Kabuto flashbacks. I can imagine it performing Cast Off. XDDD. Blissey just makes me want to punch it in the gut and see if she's solid or hollow like an egg. Arcanine is a work of art. It embodies the flaming passion that lives in my heart. Starmie's got the "alien warrior" kind of look. Gyarados looks like the kind of random boss battle that every RPG has. *coughFFIX'sGizamaluke*

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    In my opinion, Ninetails looks pretty.
    I also love the cuteness of original (as in, R/B/Y/G) Pikachu, and Mew.
    Most of the starters are adorable, and Arcanine has got this regal and majestic thing going on.

In terms of coolness, Mewtwo wins in my eyes. xD

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Ninetales is a reference to the same myth the Kyuubi from Naruto is. :P

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    I know. Which is a sad fact because I think Nintales looks a whole lot better than Naruto's nine tailed beast or Naruto itself.

Back