• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Metal Gear

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    I love metal gear I have played since mgs1 to mga 2(most of them, i have not played the original metal gear for nes o snes, and mg 2 solid snake.)

I want to know which is better for you, lol.

I don't have a favorite, but the one that i can play without getting bored is snake eater.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2006
    metal gear solid 3: snake eater

i rented this and just fell in love with it, it is awesome. unfortunatly i didn't beat the game in the 5 days i had it, i was on the end( sniper mission).

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2006
    get mgs3 subsistence, you can play online on it, it has snake eater on it, and the 2 original mgs for nes and snes

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    The End is pretty much the most annoying MGS boss ever, although once you get used to his sniping positions you can take him out with a flashbang+CQC.

Still you gotta love his parrot.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    One of the best games i hve ever played.

The end is not so hard or annoying, the most annoying boss is the sorrow, you just walk, that's boring lol.

I beat easily the end, thanks to the thermal googles, that way you can see him in the bushes or when he shoot, you will see the bullet( well that thing he fired lol).

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    I agree that MGS3 Subsistence should deserve the title most. It has two great things many gamers enjoy nowadays:

- Online Play
    - Nostalgia

That is what I think, anyways. <_<

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Um... you guys know there is no Metal Gear game on Super NES, right?

The best one I've played would have to be the first Metal Gear Solid. Of course, I've not played Subsistence yet, so, meh.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I have only played Ac!d on the PSP and I wasn't that big of a fan of it. It is more of a tactical game and that isn't my thing. I haven't played many tactical games but that one is probably my fav tactical one.

Back