• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Non Legendary Psychic Type Pokemon to Use?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I would say
    Gardevior <3
    Oh GAWD i love them
    I could talk about them like the old guy in Vermilion city fan club ;)

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    technically the wrong Section
    it depends on whats needed Physical or Special Phys is Gallade due to swords dance and High attack stat or Medicham due to pure power ability Spec is alakazam due to insane Sp.A & Speed.

TehBluBlr

He Doesn't Afraid Of Anything
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I would say
    Gardevior <3
    Oh GAWD i love them
    I could talk about them like the old guy in Vermilion city fan club ;)
    Yeah I've been trying to get a ralts myself. But I have to wait for the radio show to announce it...So stupid.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    alakazam beats espeon in stats and in movepool so really alakazam is the way to go..

you cant beat 135 spec atk and 120 spd

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    alakazam beats espeon in stats and in movepool so really alakazam is the way to go..

you cant beat 135 spec atk and 120 spd

Alakazam is weak as junk. At least choose a OU psychic if you want stat points

Stat wise alakazam will always lose to metagross. With a stab priority move and superior movepool meta has overshadowed alakazam.

Meta=OU
    Ala=UU
    Espeon=NU
    So yeah I mean if you want stronger poke's; stat wise, you would go with Metagross not alakazam.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    But Metagross is slow as hell. Just because a Pokémon is in a higher tier list and has higher total stats doesn't make it better for everything. Something could confuse ray Metagross first and give it trouble, whereas the Alakazam would go first and maybe get a 1 hit KO.

They both have their ups and downs, but just blatantly disregarding a good Pokémon because someone thinks another is better is a bit sheepish tbh.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    id have to say gardevoir. it has three eveloutions without trade so you can do it yourself

i is nube

Nube
    Years
    Guese what Im going to say... If you guesed Espeon, congradulations your not completly dumb... If you guesed something else, pay atention to my avatar!

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    Espeon is good, so is Alakazam, Hypno's not too bad either, but I would do Alakazam over Hypno. Gardevoir is good, and so is Gallade.

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
    r u kiddin isnt it obvious:

Spoiler:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Metagross for sure, but you have an aversion to even pseudo-legendaries, Espeon, Exeggutor, and Starmie are pretty powerful. :P

Back