• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best of the Best Pokemon Cry

Dark Phantom Samurai

Finesse & Perfection
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Title speaks for itself, out of the 718 Pokemon that now exist in generation six out of those 718 which 1 of them has the best cry in your opinion?

I personally think it is Regigigas! Especially how it used to sound before X and Y. I actually shed a tear when I heard it for the first time... GOODNESS it was glorious, especially with that Regi trio music playing... :)
    What do you think?

Laylaw

"Smell ya later!" - Blue
    Years
  • There's always the classic Kricketune cry that everyone loves; Dililililil-dooooood!

Other than Kricketune, I love Stunfisk's cry. It sounds like someone farting. It's so weird that you can only love it.

And then there's Milotic, Lopunny, Malamar & Diggersby's cries. That I just love the sound of.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Electabuzz's cry reminds me of the AOL dial-up sound.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I think that Hydreigon's cry in X/y is pretty cool sounding. And of course there's that unforgettable Kricketune sound.

Years
  • I agree with Hydreigon's original cry. It was pretty epic, and Lugia's original cry was nice too. As for 6th gen I really like Gourgeist, and Mega Venusaur's cries.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Kricketune's cry will always be one of my favorites, due to how loud and long-lasting it is. Due to similar reasons, I'm also pretty fond of Milotic's.

Aside from above two, I like Pikachu's cry in Pokémon X and Y. It's copied from anime, and although the cry does make it pretty distinct from almost each and every other Pokémon out there, I still wouldn't say it's such a bad thing, considering that it's a mascot of Nintendo.

Back