• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Best ORAS Encounter Theme?

Best Encounter Theme In ORAS?

• Total voters

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
  • So, i Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire there are two evil teams right?

Well, While playing through My Alpha Sapphire Version and watching a Youtube video of someone playing On Omega Ruby, i found out that both evil teams have different encounter themes!

So, My question is: What is the best ORAS Encounter theme?

Is it Team Aqua?

Listen To Aqua Theme!
    Spoiler:

Or is it team Magma?

Listen To Magma Theme!
    Spoiler:

Download Them here!

Last edited:

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I don't either is better than the other, because they both suit the teams equally. Team Aqua is based off of an impulsive, reckless leader who is better suited to a fast-paced, aggressive theme whilst Team Magma has a very calm, decisive leader, who makes decisions based a bit more research than Team Aqua. Their theme is slower, and more controlled. Both are great for their respective teams in my opinion :P

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I don't either is better than the other, because they both suit the teams equally. Team Aqua is based off of an impulsive, reckless leader who is better suited to a fast-paced, aggressive theme whilst Team Magma has a very calm, decisive leader, who makes decisions based a bit more research than Team Aqua. Their theme is slower, and more controlled. Both are great for their respective teams in my opinion :P

I guess. I still like team magma better!

Years
  • I like Team Aqua's theme better, but that's likely because I like Aqua over Magma in general. Although I do have to agree that the themes suit the teams really perfectly.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I prefer Aqua's theme, but Magma's somewhat fits the more "evil team" kind of music.
    Aqua's theme is very bubbly, liquidish and doesn't necessarily like an evil team's music - overall it seems more like a fun theme and that with the blubblyness is what attracted to liking it more. Magma feels a slighter bit faster, but for me nothing really stands out about the theme that makes me attracted to it.

More or less I do like Aqua over Magma, but even something like the Team Rocket, Galactic, Plasma and Flare I prefer to the Team Magma theme.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I like Team Aqua's theme better, but that's likely because I like Aqua over Magma in general. Although I do have to agree that the themes suit the teams really perfectly.

Well, it all comes down to personal preference!

I like better Magma's. Aqua's is a bit too erratic for my taste, though it's not bad either.

Yes! Team magma is just the best.

I prefer Aqua's theme, but Magma's somewhat fits the more "evil team" kind of music.
    Aqua's theme is very bubbly, liquidish and doesn't necessarily like an evil team's music - overall it seems more like a fun theme and that with the blubblyness is what attracted to liking it more. Magma feels a slighter bit faster, but for me nothing really stands out about the theme that makes me attracted to it.

More or less I do like Aqua over Magma, but even something like the Team Rocket, Galactic, Plasma and Flare I prefer to the Team Magma theme.

I agree, they do sound familiar! I also liked team flares theme!

I like Team Aquas theme more and just generaly prefer them over Team Magma. 100% would join lol

Haha lol

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • They both fit their team very well I'll have to say, although after watching the video, I'm going to go with Magma, Even though I own Alpha Sapphire.

Years
  • Like others have said, they're both fitting. But I'd have to go with Aqua, 'cause I'm more used to it, having played Sapphire and Alpha Sapphire first, as well as playing a ROM hack that used the theme.

Back