• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Partner Pokemon?

Which is the best Partner Pokemon?

• Pachirisu

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Starly

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I just got Shadows of Almia today and I knew that you have to chose from three Pokemon for your first partener Pokemon. So I was wondering which do you think is the best, Pachirisu, Starly, or Munchlax. I know you get the other two later in the game, but I just couldn't decide on the first one I wanted to get.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Well I chose starly, but it's really up to you to pick your favorite partner pokemon. You will eventually get the other partner pokemon later on in the game anyways.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Ya, I picked Munchlax Cause hes cool it's more or less about who you like the most.

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    I chose Starly because the flying assists are pretty good .. but I hardly use the assists because Shadows Of Almia is easier than the first game lol The only time I've used assists actively is in the Capture Arena. I mean can you imagine trying to capture Charizard, Flygon and Salamence together in the first game?
    But my favourite pokemon friend assist out of all of them is Sneasel with the dark assist.

Years
    i suggest any pokemon with has a weakness that includes your type
    sample:
    Chimchar-Turtwig
    Piplup-Chimchar
    (im a charmander and my partner is a turtwig)
    uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.............................. is this for pokemon ranger or mystery dungeon?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    i suggest any pokemon with has a weakness that includes your type
    sample:
    Chimchar-Turtwig
    Piplup-Chimchar
    (im a charmander and my partner is a turtwig)
    uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.............................. is this for pokemon ranger or mystery dungeon?

Uh, please read the first post. It's for Ranger.

Also, I picked Starly as well.

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
    I chose Munchlax.
    I found it to be a rather decent Partner Pokemon but that goes mainly on looks.

But it really depends on you.
    Munchlax was my favorite out of three. Just pick yours :)

Back