• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best Pkmn Team (R/S/FR/LG/E)

PokémonFréak1

GrimReapor is a Fan of Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    all lv 100 except one i am working on Kyogre, Groudon, Shedinja(lv.95), Rayquaza (shiny its black its cool), Swampert(Shiny look at avat it shows it, Blaziken (Shiny look at avat it shows it)

That My Awesome Pokemon Team
    message me if you want Rayquaza Image

Firepulse

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • My Firered game has about 15 lvl 100s. Lacking Normal, grass and poison types only. But I have my Houndoom to learn Solarbeam to cover that up. My lvl 100s are:

Alakazam: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch and Psychic

Articuno: Ice Beam, Fly, Mind Reader and Sheer Cold

Dragonite: Wing Attack, Outrage, Thunderbolt and Dragon Dance

Houndoom: Sunny Day, Faint Attack, Solarbeam and Flamethrower

Kingdra: Hydro Pump, Surf, Dragonbreath and Ice Beam

Kyogre: Thunder, Water Spout, Ice Beam and Hydro Pump

Metagross: Psychic, Earthquake, Hyper Beam and Meteor Mash

Mewtwo: Psychic, Focus Punch, Flamethrower and Recover

Milotic: Surf, Hydro Pump, Recover, Ice Beam

Steelix: Earthquake, Double-Edge, Iron Tail and Crunch

Raikou: Thunderbolt, Spark, Thunder and Crunch

Rayquaza (Quiet): Thunderbolt, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower and Crunch

Rayquaza (Quirky): Dragon Claw, Outrage, Blizzard and Fly

Regice: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon and Hyper Beam

Umbreon: Faint Attack, Shadow Ball, Psychic and Moonlight

Steelix and Regice have Def and Sp. Def stats of 450+ and 420+ respectively, so they are my best tanks. Milotic has high Def. and Sp. Def so he's half-tank, half-sweeper. Quiet Rayquaza and Alakazam are sweepers, but Rayquaza is slower so Alakazam usually takes out the faster foes. Umbreon used to be my efficient Sp. Def but I hardly use it (Slow and not a very efficient tank) Houndoom is for taking out Steel/Psychic/Ghost-types. Articuno is for One-hit K.O. combo (Mind Reader ensures next move hits so using SC after MR is a sure hit) Mewtwo is for tough foes. Kyogre is for emergencies (Last to use) Kingdra and Dragonite are peanuts. For Doubles, I sometimes use Raikou and Kyogre... Or Steelix and Rayquaza. Efficient battlers. I'm finding more potential lvl 100s in my PC and gonna train them......

Note: The domineering nature of my lvl 100s is Quiet. About 5, followed by 4 Modest.... Ok. Start discussing...

PokémonFréak1

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    all my pokemon in all my games (read me sig for games i have) are level 100 except for in Ruby that shedinja keeps dying cause wonder guard doesnt work on tackle

PokémonFréak1

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    you wish you could know me all my friends beg me for pokemon (i never wireless trade on Diamond or pearl) i just wireless battle cause i always win except when i am using dialga or palkia they quick every time i use em

Firepulse

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hmmm.. I seem to lack Fighting and bug types too.... Argh. Ghost-type too... I think I'm gonna get a Gengar, then trade to emerald for the element punch moves....

PokémonFréak1

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    i use a gameshark and AR (action replay after i complete the game 100% i only use it to get extra pokemon (Diamond i have 42 lucarios and 14 riolus

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    WRONG SECTION! This is supposed to be in Pokemon Strategies and Movesets..

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    i use a gameshark and AR (action replay after i complete the game 100% i only use it to get extra pokemon (Diamond i have 42 lucarios and 14 riolus
    That's probably why you have shiny pokemon... You shouldn't brag about having cheated shinies, it takes no effort to get them...

PokémonFréak1

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    My Shinies Most of Them Were Not Automactic Shinys (only Rayquaza and Groudon and Kyogre and Regis) My Sig is just like that cause i dont have the originals okay. the others i got lucky on so WHATTTTT!!!@@@!!@!@!@

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    My Emerald Side is very strong and difficult to beat, it gets the job done most of the time.

Blaziken Lv 75
    Blaze Kick
    Sky Uppercut
    Aerial Ace
    Flamethrower

Mightyena Lv 70
    Take Down
    Crunch
    Bite
    Quick Attack

Linoone Lv 69
    Surf