• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon Alive.....

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    i ahve to say mew cause he has every pokemons DNA,and can learn any move.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    IMHO Wartortle is the best, mainly because it was the first pokemon I ever saw, and It's my favorite. an Pikachu is evil >D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    WURMPLE! Seriously though... probably Slowking/Exeggcutor. I like them both a LOT! :D Wurmple's my third favourite @_@

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Charizard, all the way! But in terms of strength, Mewtwo, because his SP.atk is very high!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    mmm I would say I like many many Pokemon, but my favourite one has always been Mewtwo, even more than Lugia (even if Lugia is hyper cool too!).
    Though, in Pokemon ruby a pokemon a bit surprised me... Its ABSOL of course! ;P
    U know, he was hyper tough, won many beautiful comps and kicked pokemon that were higher in level than him!!!! he was hyper!!!
    So I would say my favourite ones r Mewtwo and Absol. (although I have many many more XD)

Omg btw toothache, I use to have a L100 Houndoom!!! omg he was hyper tough too!!!! i luv houndoom!! but then (as i said many times) they stole my pokemon gold and all those precious pokemon are gone :'( *cries*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Well, it's hard to narrow that down, but I'm a very loyal Bulbasaur and Butterfree fan, so I'll say them. :)

Back