• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best pokemon game ever?

whats the best pokemon game ever to you?

• gold

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • silver

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • crystal

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • red

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • blue

• sapphire

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • ruby

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • leaf green

• fire red

• colosseum

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • xd:gale of darkness

• diamond

• pearl

• platinum

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • ranger

• ranger:shadows of almia

• mystery dungeon

• mystery dungeon:explorers of time/darkness

• battle revolution

• ranch

• pokemon channel

• none

• Total voters

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    As much as I like Platinum, I'm gonna have to say Colosseum. I loved how different it was from any past pokemon games, and the storyline was decent aswell. The concept of capturing and freeing shadow pokemon was pretty good lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I don't really know, I'll just say Platinum since its the newest and most up-to-date pokemon game xD

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • Gold, why?

Silver and Cyrstal belonged to my sisters so I couldn't touch them...

Red/Blue/Yellow were exellent games, but Gold/Silver/Cyrstal took that game and made it better and added great pokemons.
    Ruby/Saphire/Emerald just disregarded all that made 2nd gen awesome and replaced them with mostly craptastic features and even crappier pokemons(execpt mudkipz)
    FireRed/LeafGreen- Were basicly Red/Blue, but just didn't have the nostalga
    Diamond/Pearl/Platinum brought some of my favorite features from all the generations and put them together. They're good games, but half the new pokemon jsut suck and that took away most of the fun.

Ranger was pure crap.

As was Mystery Dungeons

Stadium 1 and 2 were amazing, why are they not on the poll?

Colesium/XD/Battle Revolution could have been a lot better, if quick battles were more like stadium were you chose your pokemon out of a list of all of them, not just upload from your game, or just random pokemons.

Havn't played Box/Ranch...

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • hey pokemon Green isnt on the list the fact that when I was yong my mother worked at the mta and there was a chinies store and they sold gameboy games(and other stuff imoted from asia)and I saw pocket monsters green and I got it and then a year lator red and blue came out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    I really like Emerald as far as legit games.

But Blue Sea was probably the best one I've ever played, I just wish it was in English.

dutchmuffin77

...not dutch
    Years
  • i would have to say crystal is by far the best pokemon game because of it having two different regions and it was the first pokemon game that i owned, but was not the first i played.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald were my Favourite GBA games. I love D/P/PT aswell though.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Crystal, if not the whole 2nd Generation games, was the best game no doubt about it.

In this game, it gives you two regions and 16 badges. The game was long enough to keep you going for a while. It actually was tied to the previous generation as to now where previous regions are only barely mentioned or not stated at all. Don't get me wrong, I love the new Pokemon games, but perhaps I'm being bias, since Crystal was my first Pokemon game.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • My favorite is Diamond. I got it from a friend since I somehow lost my Pearl. I like the fact that you have a whole second sphere of the game to play (Battle Tower). A lot of the Pokemon were good and the storyline was impressive.

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Crystal hands down was the best.

I wish they would remake Crystal. I love Crystal.

Back