• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon Game

What's your favorite pokemon game?

• Red

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Crystal

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Ruby

• Sapphire

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Emerald

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Diamond

• Pearl

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Platinum

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Heartgold

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Soulsilver

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    What is your favorite pokemon game?

Sorry I forgot Firered and Leafgreen in the poll, if either one is your favorite, please post a reply that says that it is, and I'll add up the scores of both of them when the poll is over.:)

Last edited:

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    there are only three votes, but i see a trend coming...
    i put platinum, hands down for having almost everything in my opinion.

lucy_goosey

10 years and counting...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    I loved the original Gold and Silver so with the updated graphics etc SoulSilver is my new favourite. I do also love LeafGreen and Platinum isn't too bad.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • 2nd Generation is my favorite generation of all of them, G/S/C were my favorites before the remakes of Gold and Silver. Soul Silver is by far my favorite Pokémon game, love the feature that allows your Pokémon to walk with you.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • crystal because when it came out, it shocked me and got me excited to play pokemon all over again

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    Pokemon Crystal, the first game I played (along with Sapphire). This game was amazing, still is. The save files gone... but I remember my Level 100 Typhlosion, no cheats :)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • It's a razor sharp tossup between Crystal and Emerald. D:

I'm giving the edge to Crystal because it's an overall longer quest, but emerald has the best storyline in any Pokemongame as far as I'm concerned. XD

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • Emerald. I love the Hoenn region, an most of my favorite pokemon come from there. Only problem I have with Emerald is that Steven is replaced by Wallace as Champion.

ShiShi

Shorts! <3
    Years
  • My favorite is Pokemon Red. That was the first of the games I played, and I loved it to death! If nothing else, the sense of nostalgia makes it my favorite. You can't beat the classics.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • my favorite game would have to be pokemon red. mostly because i really like the story line and it was the pokemon game i ever played.

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
    Years
  • All of these games follow the same basic pattern of story telling. You defeat a sinister group such as team magma (or aqua, depending on the game), as well as facing against some form of main rival. You then catch 'em all, collect eight gym badges and start off with a choice between three Pokémon. So in my opinion, they're all good. And despite how obviously repetitive they seem to be when I look at them, I can't stop playing them and each new one as they come out now. Of all of them I used to be quick to say Pokémon Gold was my favourite. I've certainly spent the most amount of hours on that one. But truth be told I think Pokémon Sapphire (/Ruby) were my all-time favourites before Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I did like the Hoenn region and all the simple adjustments to the game that were then, new. Such as the Pokémon storage system, being able to run for the first time etc.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I put in HG .. but honestly, it's a tie between that and SS. (Picked HG cuz thats what i got) =P I like the features it has. It seems to be the most polished poke game so far.

Back