• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon Game

What's your favorite pokemon game?

• Red

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Crystal

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Ruby

• Sapphire

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Emerald

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Diamond

• Pearl

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Platinum

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Heartgold

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Soulsilver

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    I always loved Diamond. Just the sprites and the Sinnoh Pokémon.

But, Soul Silver comes second. I love it how the Pokémon follow you around, hopefully we'll see that in the B/W.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I definitely chose Crystal. None of the Pokemon games even compared to G/S/C. Not even HG/SS. They were a close second, but I love Gen II way too much. I never enjoyed a Pokemon game as much as I have Gen II. Not a single one even holds a candle to it.

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
    I love Firered, seeing as it's a pokemon game they actually tried with, and it's a re-make of the original which no other pokemon game will ever be on par with. Also, they have things on FireRed and LeafGreen that aren't in any other games. I.E: The sevii Islands, and when you click continue it shows you the last four main things you did on the game

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I love Firered, seeing as it's a pokemon game they actually tried with, and it's a re-make of the original which no other pokemon game will ever be on par with.

I have to strongly disagree with you on that one. None of the Pokemon games could ever be on par with Crystal, IMO. G/S/C were absolutely amazing, I love Johto much more than Kanto, and especially Hoenn.

Spiron

High life.
    Years
    I went to post a reply about an hour ago, but I really drifted in thought -- the answer, tbh, is I don't have one.

I was going to say Emerald, then I remembered how great the second generation was, Gold/Silver and Crystal alike. Then I drifted into thought, and I have to say, Pokemon Yellow. That game was a milestone for my childhood. I can't give an answer between those three.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Pokemon silver, the most enjoyable game of my life, and yeah the orginals beat the remakes.

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
    I have to strongly disagree with you on that one. None of the Pokemon games could ever be on par with Crystal

Fair enough, Crystal was an awesome game all around, but the first gen is the best generation going and FireRed/LeafGreen is just an epic remake of R/B/Y.

Back