• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon Music??

Status
Not open for further replies.

joaowojcikiewicz

The Darkness, still here...
Years
  • Post here which music do you prefer from ALL Pokemon games.
    I like:
    Stark Mountain Route - Pt
    Kanto Vs. Trainer - SS
    National Park - SS
    Pokemon Theme - All of them!

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I think that gsc had the best overall music. Some songs were weak, but some (like the team rocket ones) were great.

Years
  • the best music for me was from the original gold and silver, and that was the music from goldenrod and ectruteak.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Mystery Dungeon, maybe?

I can't decide on one favorite. Lots of the music is really good. High up on the list are the Bell Tower/Kimono Girl's Dance and the Galactic Hideout theme.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Gameswise there's waaay to many to list, but I really love the trainer battle music, the champion battle, Olivine City, and of course....THE BICYCLE MUSIC!!!!

I actually liked all of the openings up until the D&P series (Excluding Pokemon Chronicles)

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    I love the original bicycle music! It's so carefree.

At first when I read the thread title, I got really excited. I thought we meant ANY Pokemon music, in which case, the Pokemon Christmas Bash is a clear winner. xD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    R/B/Y's Lavender Tower music is awesome. It's dramatic but not so terrifying you feel like something's going to pop out at you. R/B/Y's Lavender Town music is good, but, it's creepy as heck. :[ Plus, it gets stuck in your head for days. And there's those rumors about kids going psychotic and killing themselves because of it, which, probably isn't true, but... still, it's creepy. :[

SNOWPOINT CITY!

Goldenrod is nice. Violet City in HG/SS is awesome. It's so carefree and relaxing, yet something about the beginning is kind of dark as well.

Ecruteak and Bellsprout Tower are both great. They did an awesome job making them both sound ancient and sacred.

R/B/Y's Silph Co music is pretty cool.

And basically all the music from the latest games have all been outstanding. :3

Dubstep

Goes bump in the night
    Years
  • Honestly, the music of the main games has always been very unappealing to me, even as someone who likes VG music. I often turn something else on to play.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Floaroma town's theme....I could fall asleep to that :D
    &
    Battle music vs. Red

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ah! So true. The only question that remains: Techno or Samba?

^this. I'd go with his disco theme (not techno, but it works either way), because that's awesome.

For others, I have tons of favorites. Among them: the Hikerukana remix of the cycling theme from R/B/Y, Routes 3-10 and 22 (all-time favorites), Kanto trainer battle theme, Kanto wild Pokémon battle theme, Goldenrod, the Game Corner in Goldenrod, National Park, G/S/C Victory Road, G/S/C champion, a lot of the Colosseum and XD music (favorite is Miror B theme from XD), Emerald Frontier Brain theme, Emerald cycling theme (that's about it from Emerald), Route 201, Route 209, Route 224 (at night especially), D/P/Pt Champion Battle, D/P/Pt/HG/SS Frontier Brain theme, HG/SS Battle Frontier theme, HG/SS Safari Zone gate, and more. MUCH MORE.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • I love the pallet town theme from Pokemon Red & Blue, an the Bike theme from those games. I also love the Goldenrod Game-corner theme in GSC!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back