• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon of all time?

Pikapower!

Pikachu Lover
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Non-legends and legends.

Non-Legend:Garchomp or Raichu (Volt-tackle and surf version.)
    Legends:Azelf

Garchomp:Because of it's high atack and speed stats and how much it can own in Wi-Fi battles.
    Azelf:Same reason. Weirdly, it can learn explosion naturally.o_O
    Raichu:I don't need to explain it do I?

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    Non-Legend: Pikachu
    Legend: Mewtwo + Mew

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • There is absolutely no such thing as the best pokemon of all time. Garchomp gets mauled by Starmie and DD mence with rapid spin support. Starmie gets massacred by electivire,electivire gets pwnt by Swampert..and so on.

Its only asking for your favorite pokemon. Pikachu gets owned everyday.

Best Nonlegend: Sharpedo

Best Legend: Manaphy/darkrai

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Cool down, both of you. :x No formal warnings, but...

RunforSix - Even if you want to point out that someone is wrong, I'm sure you can find a nicer way to do it. No one likes being yelled at.

Cakekun - Don't take the bait. Again, if you have to tell someone he/she's wrong, do it without the name-calling.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Croconaw is the best eva! The best legendary is Mewtwo, the original powerhouse, most-feared pokemon, and still the best after countless imitators.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Mewtwo and Mew were the original legends that all pokemon feared. The rest (besides hooh and lugia) are immitators. The Mew duo was the best!

Back