• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best pokemon on ash unova team

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Right now, I think it's either Tepig or Palpitoad. But I also think that Tepig has the most potential out of all of his Unova Pokemon.

Roggenrola, Scraggy and Tranquill have all been kinda ignored. Snivy, while intelligent and strong, hasn't shown much improvement at all. Oshawott has shown some, but its personality seems kind of hindering towards outspeeding Tepig in growth.

Who knows, though, the writers could always change things up.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    For me I believe there are at least three of Ash Best Pokemon in the Unova region. Palpitoad had did a great job in the series. Every time the Pokemon battles, it had shown to be one of Ash Best Pokemon. Oshawott of course one of his main Pokemon is starting to get a lot stronger now but it isn't as strong as his Snivy. His Snivy has been doing pretty well with the Pokemon battles but since Ash hasn't focused much on training it, Snivy hasn't been winning that many battles lately. So for me it would be Palpitoad, Snivy, then Oshawott.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Eh, I'll probably agree on Palpitoad, performance wise that is. It's only really been used by Ash three times, but has won each match. I'd say it is probably Ash's strongest Pokémon at the moment, which is probably why we're not seeing as much of it right now.

Other than Palpitoad, I'd probably say one of Ash's starters, which are pretty much being spammed. Snivy has proven herself to be a good in battle, but lacks development. Oshawott, although receiving the most screen time, it hasn't been doing too well lately, losing to Chili's Pansear in one of the more recent episodes, and losing to Bel's father. Although Tepig has had quite the rocky start, it has been been quite useful to Ash lately, putting up a fight against Ingo and Emmet and taking out Koharu's Mandibuzz in one of the recent episodes.

Years
    Well, for me the best unova pokemon in ash team right now are:

-Palpitoad: Maybe his stronger battler right now, besides, besides he is funny (he gets hits, and just laughs XD)
    -Scraggy: My personal favorite i have to say, gotta love his personality ^^
    -Roggenrola/Boldore: Maybe because I love how happy it seems, and i just love that line

Years
    I think Tepig has done a pretty good job so far. It's gotten so much stronger since Ash got it and seems to have matured more than any of his other team members as of right now. I just wish we knew more about its background other than it being abandoned by its old trainer.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    This is quite difficult for me because I am at a tie between Snivy and Oshawott and I am looking at their full potential in the future (by that I mean the two Pokemon evolving into their final forms if it ever happens). I'm going to have to go with Oshawott because he has grown a lot because I remember at the beginning he would always keep his eyes close while being in water, but now he doesn't do it anymore.

:t354:TG

TamerKoh

World of Chaos Super Deluxe...
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    I can't say who'll be the best, however, my favorite is Pokabu (Tepig). He's my favorite starter, and looks awesome in the anime. Of course, they've repeated the abused Fire Started once again, but despite that he has a very nice personality.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Oshawott is strong but he need to win more battles and will become even more stronger later on.

Tepig is doing really good in battles lately and his personality is really great.

Snivy is a really cool strong pokemon and but she can be used in more battles.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm saying Palpitoad for now. Even though he didn't battle much, he became a strong offensive force when he did battle.

Back