• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pseudo-Legendary

Which Is the Strongest/Your Favorite Pseudo-Legend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I think Salamence is my personal favorite, just because of how absurdly powerful it and its abilities are.

Tyranitar is a close second. Everything about it is just solid IMO.

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Magikarp.

Every time it uses splash, a sun explodes. So when you see a magikarp, run away, our sun might be next...

Oh, you mean from that list? Well in that case, Slaking.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    In my opinion, I'd say that Metagross is the best one out there. It's the only Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon out there that isn't a Dragon-type. Plus, its movesets and stats are what makes it better.
    uhh

*pokes Tyranitar*

Mine happens to be Tyranitar and Meta. :>

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Even since I played Silver version, I always liked Tyranitar because of how he looks and cool moves.
    Although it's weak on water types... :(

The Red Chain

My favorite has and always will be Dragonite.
    He's powerful, designed well and a big yellow teddybear all rolled into one.
    Makes for one lovable destroyer of worlds. <3

The proportions of his wings to his body has always been comical to me, and it's charming in it's own way. :pink_tongue:

Last edited:

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
    Tyranitar. <3

Yes, the 4x Fighting weakness hurts, but he does have a really good typing. Access to so many moves is cool aswell. Salamence gets 2nd for me. After that I can't really decide. :o/

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    tyranitar is the most awesome imo lol

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
    Dragonite is awesome, has only two weakness that can be solved with Icebeam, plus Dragonite is the cutest of them all. :3

...I don't even know why I judging pseudo-legendaries by their cuteness. xD

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Dragonite is awesome, has only two weakness that can be solved with Icebeam, plus Dragonite is the cutest of them all. :3

...I don't even know why I judging pseudo-legendaries by their cuteness. xD

cuz your awesome lik that XD

lol but dragonite can be owned by ice beam :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    dragonite is the best. then tyranitar. but i hope we can find a mix up with 5th gen's. maybe like a dark dragon, or dark electric.

Ayselipera

I always used to say Dragonite because it was the cute dragon I grew up with and used so many times. Lately though I'm having trouble denying how much I like Metagross. Ever since the steel type debuted I've loved every single one. So naturally I love Metagross just the same. I know it sort of looks like a metal walking spider, (at least to me it does) but I still see its adorableness.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I always used to say Dragonite because it was the cute dragon I grew up with and used so many times. Lately though I'm having trouble denying how much I like Metagross. Ever since the steel type debuted I've loved every single one. So naturally I love Metagross just the same. I know it sort of looks like a metal walking spider, (at least to me it does) but I still see its adorableness.

i hate spiders
    i tihnk fo metagross as a much more adorable mechanical monster :3

i like the steel type as well ^_^

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    I like all of them except Garchomp but my fav of them is Metagross cuz its just purely awesome and it has the best shiny of all Pokemon.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Garchomp pwns all the way for me. He's got the looks apart from deadly stats. In short, Garchomp pwns. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back