• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Season?

Years
Overall, it's a three way tie between seasons one, two, and three. If I had to narrow it down, though, I would say Orange Islands.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
I don't really have one favorite season. I can only classify with Time Periods. The Original Series (Indigo League- Master Quest) I found to be the best. It had the best dialogue, best character interactions, some of the most interesting episodes in the series and it had a lot of heart to it.

Honorable Mentions: Battle Frontier was probably the most interesting and entertaining part of the Hoenn Arc and was thoroughly enjoyable. Also, Pokemon Chronicles was a gem of a show that should have lasted longer than it did.

Back