• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Best Starter Pokemon

Which Starter is the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone

Queen of Hearts
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Piplup/ Prinplup/ Empoleon all the way!

I just really like the water starters Pokemon, then the other. I have nothing against other types, it's just water-type Pokemon seem stronger in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2011
    I like Infernape! He just has the it factor. Also, that fighting type bonus comes in handy.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    It's a tough choice between turtwig and piplup

They both have excellent defense, but I'll have to go with turtwig, due to it learning some excellent STAB moves in his final evolution :D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I like Piplup's evolutionary line. Especially Empoleon, because its typing is Water/Steel.

Years
  • I like all Piplup's cuteness but my vote went to Chimchar cos it's a monkey-based Pokemon and I'm Year of the Monkey in Chinese Zodiac.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back