• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best team ever

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I know using cheats or Rare Candies are faster to level up Pokemon but I raised ten of my Pokemon to Level 100. I just kept challenging the Elite Four after I beat the game. For training your Pokemon to Level 100 you must have tons of patience. I played 175 hours before I challenged the Elite Four in Ruby/Sapphire because I wanted to get my best 6 Pokemon to Level 70 and I wanted to get all of my Pokemon over Level 30.
    I'm so off topic that it's embarassing. *Hides in the CD drive*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Dragon Man 11 said:
    I know using cheats or Rare Candies are faster to level up Pokemon but I raised ten of my Pokemon to Level 100. I just kept challenging the Elite Four after I beat the game. For training your Pokemon to Level 100 you must have tons of patience. I played 175 hours before I challenged the Elite Four in Ruby/Sapphire because I wanted to get my best 6 Pokemon to Level 70 and I wanted to get all of my Pokemon over Level 30.
    I'm so off topic that it's embarassing. *Hides in the CD drive*
    um... this is another wrong perception to say that raising them by battling to lvl 100 is better than rare candy... check out the advanced trainer's guide to see what's wrong with that. (btw, i feel sorry for those few Pokemon whom you trained by battling from o.o; )

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    Actually I totally agree with you Frosty. It is better to just give your Pokemon Rare Candies because otherwise it's a long time to raise Pokemon. So I do agree with you that using Rare Candies is better. On the feeling sorry for my Pokemon that I trained to Level 100 you are totally right again. I would hate to be one of those Pokemon and have to fight a billion or more battles.
    By the way on the Rayquaza, Latios, Latias, Blaziken, Salamence and Flygon team it does have powerful moves but could be taken out by a Psychic Pokemon with Ice Beam. But I must say the moves are powerful.
    By the way I know this is off topic so I'm not going to post my team here but I have a team that I would please appreciate if someone gave me some constructive criticism.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    not just on the sympathic level, but it scars your pokemon's stats not to use rare candy FIRST then TRAIN AFTER. Ev scars hurt real bad... you don't really want Blaziken getting the un-needed defense or something.

just post your team in another thread and we'll check it out for you ;p

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    E. Master said:
    My team kicks ***! I cheated through AR for some TMs that you can not get in the game.

lvl. 100 Espeon, Phycho Boost, Morning Sun, Psychic, Swift
    lvl. 100 Umbreon, Shadow ball, Moon light, Hyper Beam, Faint Atack
    lvl. 100 Shiny Blazikan, Flame thrower, Blaze kick, Sky Uper Cut, Mirror Move
    lvl. 100 Rayquza, Outrage, Hyper beam, Exreem Speed, Fly
    lvl. 100 Latios, Luster Purge, Psychic, Dragon Dance, Recover
    lvl. 100 Jirachi, Doom's Disire, Double Edge, Psychic, Swift

My team ROCKS!

I know nothing about Jirachi and Latios but i know the others....and frost weaver is correct espeon can't learn psychoboost and umbreon should not have Faint Atack or Hyper Beam in my opinion and should be used as a tank - toxic,confuse ray, moonlight,mean look

Back