• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Team

who has the best team?

• Red

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Green

• yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gold

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Silver

• Crystal

• Ruby

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • saphire

• emerald

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • hey i wuz just browsing the character profiles on seribii's website and i wanted to take like a poll on who had the best team. Like red;s team for example: Poli, Saur, Laz, Gyara, pika and aero. Well what i mean by best team also is like the strongest team, not including lvls, or you could all make them one level. Who do you think has the best team???

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • c the avatar? I want it soooo bad + I pretty much Identify myself as gold.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • well for me the best team is red's team it has 6 of my favorite pokemon but the others have good teams to lets see

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
  • Mmm, I'm stuck between Red, Green and Silver. They had powerful, awesome Pokemon. Some teams really disappointed me however. I was really looking forward to seeing Crystal's team, but it turned out to be pretty lame. I mean, not including her started, the only two I really thought were really good were Arcanine and Hitmonchan. I like her others, but they don't seem that great on her team.

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Ruby's team is the best
    he makes his pokemon specialize in the 5 segments, 1 for beauty, 1 for cuteness, etc. etc.,and the pokemon are also very good at the segments, one more thing: the nicknames are cool :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I like Red's team (especially when he gained an Espeon.) He's pretty much proven with that team that you don't always have to have a Fire Pokemon, and you can still be epically strong and awesome.

At least... that's what it showed me, as I always have a fire pokemon on my team.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • I really like Gold's team for some reason. He has a lot of semi-neglected Johto Pokemon like Sunflora and Mantine and Politoed, and I'm a sucker for underrated Pokemon. Silver's is good too because he has Totodile, my favorite Johto starter.

As for effectiveness in battle, though - probably Red's or Green's.

Years
  • Ruby's team is the best
    he makes his pokemon specialize in the 5 segments, 1 for beauty, 1 for cuteness, etc. etc.,and the pokemon are also very good at the segments, one more thing: the nicknames are cool :P
    yeah i have to admit they're pretty orignal

hmm..if i had to choose i wouldnt rele know who to pick becuz they r so awesomely selected like silver's ursaring and sneasel with murkrow, although i would've put diamond in since he's the only of the 3 who has more than 2 pokemon but since he doesnt have a full team i decided not to put him in, although most of his pokemon are all bulky and slow, but honestly i dont really know who to choose

Last edited:

Eagledawn

Sapphire
    Years
  • I like Ruby's team because he nicknames his Pokemon. As for battle, Red's team can't be beat.

Back