• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Best thing about HGSS?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I really liked the following Pokemon feature and being able to lock inot running, that was better than pressing B all the time.

Years
    Rare moves on Pokemon from using the PokeWalker FOREVER... worth the time in regards to Yellow Forest's Surf Pikachu, Fly Pikachu, or that Beldum with REAL attack moves...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Follow me feature for sure. The fact and the ability to have Pokemon by your side literally throughout your journey really enhanced the experience overall, even if it was only a tiny feature. The graphics and the improvements such as the PokeAthelon and Voltorb Flip helped keep the game new and fresh, but also maintain the Johto regions nostalgic history. One of my favourite Pokemon Games hands down.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    All the post-game content! I did not finish catching all the available legendaries when BW were released...heck, I haven't finished catching them all to this day! The Safari Zone is great. Battle Frontier, definitely. There is just so much to do in HGSS! Even the PokeWalker adds a nice chunk of extra content.

Back