• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Touch Screen Phone

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Hey ive been wondering this:

Iphone or Blackberry Storm

What do you guys think, and why?

Right now im thinking bb, because i have seen Iphones easily crash or the battery dying (like completely flat) in less than 8 months. The Storm might be pricy, but i want something that works.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    black berry storm. the iPhone has a lot of apps and stuff but its not like your gonna use that many. my friend has a blackberry storm and it rocks

Years
    If I were you, I would reserve judgement until the Palm Pre comes out. It is very promising, and looks to be better than both of those phones.

Besides reserving judgement for the Pre, you should also bring into account other touchscreen phones. The Nokia 5800 XpressMusic is also a contender, as well as the Voyager, the HTC smartphones, the Samsung Omnia, etc. Instead of giving us a choice between two phones, you really should have included more.

Anyway, my vote would likely go towards none. Both of them have their pros and cons that balance out in my opinion.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    If I has to pick from one of them, then I have to take the Blackberry Storm, but there will totally be more touch screens in the near future.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    iPhone fo sho.
    It's the most responsive, I've played around with all of my friends' phones and they're not as quick and responsive as the iPhone, and you have to like click the button on other touch phones hard or multiple times. o.o

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Out of the ones I've seen and used, I have to say the iPhone. It's menu is fast and reasonably stylish and I love how you can get so many different apps on it. I would buy one if it wasn't so expensive. =\
    But I'm sure there are some other nice touchscreen phones out there (I saw one in the newspaper today that seemed awesome) which could rival the iPhone.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ermm... Google Phone? GOOGLE PHONE?! Where the waffles is it? @~@

Google Phone≥Chuck Norris+YOU

Yeah....Google.*shot*

Back