• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Usernames Ever

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
  • What are some of the best usernames you've seen?
    Aat my old forum, some guy had the funniest username I ever saw. His username was...............SongOfTheShoebox

-----

Shining Raichu's Note: Be sure to do more than just list the names you like. These threads have a danger of becoming spammy list threads and I don't want to see that happen because it's a fun question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Every time this question comes up, my answer is always the same, because these are the three most awesome usernames of all time:

- Ayselipera
    - Ausaudriel
    - Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog

They're all just such fun to say and the third one is hysterical! Honorable mention also goes out to Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Iamnotapretzel. Only saw them today because of the birthday notification but I'm already in love with that name <3 It's just so... randomly funny, haha.

Years
  • There's so many creative UNs around here. XD; My favorites are:

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers - Just all around hilarious. Great choice of words!
    Careful With That Axe, Pichu! - Who wouldn't like this UN?
    ✔ - Very hard to search for this UN, but it's hilarious!

Wish I could be creative like some of these people lmao.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I always thought Careful With That Axe, Pichu! was a clever name. As for pretty names, I like Requility, Asylipera (idek if I spelled that right though, sorry), Kaori, and Aerilyn. I always thought Klippy was a cute name too, lol. I think the best username I ever had, though I didn't use it here, was Healthy Libido.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    This is going to seem totally biased, but I really like the following usernames:

~ TwilightBlade
    ~ twistedpuppy
    ~ Toujours

Blade and twisted's names are just specia to me I guess, but I've always been fond of Toujie's name. :D

Back