• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best Water Pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
  • *Greetings...:knockedou

*Well now that my first thread was a success (Best Dragon Pokemon; April 05), Me and my friends have decided to continue posting styles like it...

Now, it's Water Pokemon!
    Best Water Pokemon...
    Best Water Pokemon...

Here are our Top 5:
    *Milotic
    *Feraligatr
    *Blastoise
    *Swampert
    *Gyarados

Feel free to suggest/add your own WATER POKEMON.

Well, here i am again, waiting for a reply!

P.S. = I guess the most Beautiful BUT Annoying Pokemon when attempting to get one in the Games is Milotic, don't you agree?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    There is no 'best water-type Pokemon', but if I had to choose, I would choose Swampert because of it's massive defensive powers. Not only can it do that, but it could attack if need be.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Crocanaw hands down ^^
    Idk, I have a thing for middle evos xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    Gyarados, The best offensive water pokemon in the game, close contender would be Swampert. Which is why i like them both but Swamperts back of the head image is so ugly :[.

Best pure water pokemon i would say is Vaporeon.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Gyarados is best when it comes to attacks and offense; hands down.

I'd have to say that Vaporeon is best when it comes to looks. Golduck coming in a close second. I don't like too many water Pokemon, though... so...

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Milotic is my favorite water type of all others. :)
    Vaporeon is up there too.​

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
  • I'd say Swampert. Having only one weakness, awesome defenses, and a good moveset can make it a force to be reckoned with.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Gyarados competitively, while Swampert and Vaporeon (I love Wish <3) is close. Other than competitive, Empoleon, Golduck, Wailord, or Swampert. =3

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • For me, this is all based on looks. Mudkip, Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise, Milotic, and who can forget, Psyduck.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • Blastoise just because i just love the kanto starters, and i usually pick blastoise in my games if i dont pick charizard and i just always find that he always is good

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Kyogre is far and away the greatest Water-type in the game.

Outside of uber Pokemon, it is Swampert. Gyarados might be better offensively on the competitive-side, it blows as an in-game Pokemon. Swampert has versatility that no other Water-type can offer. Having both STAB Water AND Ground attacks is unparalleled.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Gyrados is NOT water type its dragon type! -_-
    anyway i have to go for feraligatr, he is always my crystal starter and i will have one for platinum (trading piplup for totodile owns!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back