• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best way to fill out collection?

userpr

Quilava Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Hey, so I have the majority of the cards from the Black & White set, and I was wondering what would be the best way to get the ones I'm missing. Should I just keep buying packs/tins and hope to pull the cards I'm missing, or should I just buy them individually online? The cards I'm missing are in the spoiler. A few of them are a bit pricier than I can afford at the moment, so what do you guys think?

Cards I'm missing:
    Spoiler:

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Alright then, guess I'll buy boosters till I get those, and then get the rest online. Thanks for the response.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    B/W was the first Set I finished, Sadly I ended up selling a bunch of the cards from it for cash towards a CoL booster box. What I normally do when building to fill a set, is start with a Booster box, then go down to tins, then packs. Work big to small.

Back