• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best website for buying pokemon tcg stuff

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2014
    Hello!Im new to the forum and I need help.I want to buy a starter deck but on ebay the shipping is like 40$ to me ;-; !I live in South Europe,any help.

PS. Im thinking of buying the Fennekin one

Years
  • I don't think we are allowed to tell you, its advertising

That's not quite it. You can't link to eBay auctions, advertise sites, or facilitate trades through the site. You can, however, refer people to reputable websites for buying the cards.

What country are you in, Gamesyay12? I personally don't know any for Southern Europe other than searching top-rated sellers for your region on eBay. The only online sites I'm all that familiar with are the American sites like Troll and Toad or CollectorsCache.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    You can try Collectors Cache... Not Trying to advertise..

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2014
    That's not quite it. You can't link to eBay auctions, advertise sites, or facilitate trades through the site. You can, however, refer people to reputable websites for buying the cards.

What country are you in, Gamesyay12? I personally don't know any for Southern Europe other than searching top-rated sellers for your region on eBay. The only online sites I'm all that familiar with are the American sites like Troll and Toad or CollectorsCache.

i checked both of the sites but i have a question can i see how much is shipping?

Years
  • I think ebay is good for looking cards or any item you want, but i never try it before so i don't know how good is it too.

Years
  • i checked both of the sites but i have a question can i see how much is shipping?

Looks like these are the shipping options for Troll and Toad: https://www.trollandtoad.com/shipping_methods.php

So they do ship internationally, but it appears it could get pretty pricey at times.

Not so sure on Collector's Cache. Don't feel like bringing the site up, but if they do ship internationally, prices are probably similar to Troll and Toad's.

Your best bet may be the UK seller gottacatchemall87 posted:

Shipping may well be cheaper if you go with the UK seller over the US seller.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Looks like these are the shipping options for Troll and Toad: https://www.trollandtoad.com/shipping_methods.php

So they do ship internationally, but it appears it could get pretty pricey at times.

Not so sure on Collector's Cache. Don't feel like bringing the site up, but if they do ship internationally, prices are probably similar to Troll and Toad's.

Your best bet may be the UK seller gottacatchemall87 posted:

Shipping may well be cheaper if you go with the UK seller over the US seller.
    Collectors Cache, it depends on the size and your order should be above 8.99 Dollars.

Back