• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Best Wishes 2!

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • Serebii has revealed the follow-up to Pokemon Best Wishes which in the same vein as the games is titled Best Wishes 2 and will begin June 21st. It will feature more old Pokemon and the return of Cynthia, who looks gorgeous, and Dawn, yay, but she didn't change her outfit.

Spoiler:
    Thoughts on this?

Also, at the start we were told that Iris and Cilan would stick with Ash for two seasons, looks like this is the second one so they won't be leaving Unova with him.

Years
  • I'm gonna be excited for this new series, old Pokemon are now appearing in Unova and Dawn is returning?

Maybe she might join Ash, Iris and Cilan. Now, that would be an awesome group cos it might be the first time Ash has 2 girls travelling with him. Ever since Best Wishes began I was speculating that Dawn might return and it looks like I've got my wish. Maybe she might have new Pokemon too.

It also looks like Dawn's Piplup is returning too. This is one series I will definitely want to watch.

Years
  • I'm not a fan of Cynthia's outfit, but it's hard to judge from that one picture. Since she was my favorite champion, I'm definitely excited about having her back. :D The Dawn fans should be pleased to see Dawn is returning, too.

maan I'm hyped though ;; Been falling out of watching the anime lately (just one of those "don't wanna watch phases" that I have every once in a while) but this should definitely be worth waiting for!

Years
  • My bet is that Dawn returns to the main cast, that is something I want to see.

I would love to see this traveling group:
    Ash, Iris, Cilan and Dawn

I'm glad Cynthia's returning too, love her new look.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
  • Are you serious?! This is official? :( My interest in BW2 is OVER! Why can't game freak just,move on? Why be redundant? Dawn sickens me. I thought she was gone for sure. This is the WORST news I've gotten all year. Well, I'm out. Thanks for letting me know before I bothered watching it and have to have my heart broken the hard way. ToT

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Are you serious?! This is official? :( My interest in BW2 is OVER! Why can't game freak just,move on? Why be redundant? Dawn sickens me. I thought she was gone for sure. This is the WORST news I've gotten all year. Well, I'm out. Thanks for letting me know before I bothered watching it and have to have my heart broken the hard way. ToT
    No their joking... Game Freak doesn't produce the Anime so I don't know why they are the ones you are blaming. Why be redundant maybe cause redundancy is what Pokemon Anime has done over the last 14 years, kind of old news by now. If you watch any prior seasons the characters usually at the very least make a cameo with Ash is traveling group so I don't see why you are so surprised.

Too the actually topic at hand. I am actually ecstatic about this, now we have what looks to be like the Champions League. And Ash starters may all end up fully evolved. Hoping he gets the Riolu shown as well, but that is doubtful, since Cynthia is there as well.

ThunderPom

Zapdos Trainer
    Years
  • I think I might puke..thats awful. Im not a fan of dawn at all. And who is cynthia? And btw it is just a cameo so dont get twittered. Keep in mind that the manga, anime, and games canons cannot be compared and that the poster could just be fanwank. Its too bad. Pokemon is making a bad turn and rlly becoming garbage.

Last edited:

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
  • No their joking... Game Freak doesn't produce the Anime so I don't know why they are the ones you are blaming. Why be redundant maybe cause redundancy is what Pokemon Anime has done over the last 14 years, kind of old news by now. If you watch any prior seasons the characters usually at the very least make a cameo with Ash is traveling group so I don't see why you are so surprised.

Too the actually topic at hand. I am actually ecstatic about this, now we have what looks to be like the Champions League. And Ash starters may all end up fully evolved. Hoping he gets the Riolu shown as well, but that is doubtful, since Cynthia is there as well.

Sorry, but your answer is shallow and unconvincing. I'll stick with my own opinion, thanks.
    Anyway, if Pokemon from previous generations are reappearing in both the games and the anime, I don't see how it isn't possible for characters from previous generations to reappear in the games as well. It's possible, and I just don't like the idea at all. Reappearances of characters from previous series are often misleading and I highly doubt Dawn will return to be in the main cast or be part of the "team." There are traditionally 3 travelers and if Dawn were to be return it would be for only a couple of episodes. Nothing permanent.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2012
    Good; Old Pokemon being involved,Team Rockets plans have to do with Giovanni,an old campion makes a return. (Well not that old,because in Pokemon World time,it's been what,6 weeks since he left Sinnoh?)

Bad; Giovanni still probably won't do much,looks like same old stupid Ash is still going to be the MC (I think it would've been the perfect time to get rid of him)
    Dawn's the returning companion. -_-"

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Sorry, but your answer is shallow and unconvincing. I'll stick with my own opinion, thanks.
    Anyway, if Pokemon from previous generations are reappearing in both the games and the anime, I don't see how it isn't possible for characters from previous generations to reappear in the games as well. It's possible, and I just don't like the idea at all. Reappearances of characters from previous series are often misleading and I highly doubt Dawn will return to be in the main cast or be part of the "team." There are traditionally 3 travelers and if Dawn were to be return it would be for only a couple of episodes. Nothing permanent.
    They are, reappearing in the games such as Lance, Steven, Giovanni, Misty, Brock, Blaine, and so on. How so is it misleading? Because fans may assume Dawn is along for the rest of BW when she may just be making a cameo? If we are correlating Anime with games and the things they have done differently then Dawn could stay with the traveling group if the writers so desired that of course. Only issues or thoughts I have is why would she want to stay with the group when as far as we know there is no hint or has been know sign of Contests in Unova region.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I agree with greyworld and shadow. I see failure in the next series unfortunately

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Woah, you guys are really missing the big picture here. Seriously. I mean - just look at all of that, and that's just from one scan. I'm over the moon right now, there's so much I can see coming from this.

First of all, Dawn coming back is really nice, I was expecting one quite fairly half way through into the series, mainly because of May and Misty's cameos in previous series. But yeah, I don't see her joining the group at all, I don't see the point. Not unless she appears in B2/W2, maybe in that tournament thing, but otherwise there isn't much point. I can't wait to see Piplup and Pikachu's reunion, and maybe some funny gags with Oshawott.

I smell storyline with that angry Dragonite in the scan, probably something that lasts an episode, but I don't know if that would be scan worthy, and Dragonite usually look happy.

As for Cynthia - it may just have something to do with her appearance in B2/W2, which isn't a bad decision at all by the writers, I'm a fan of her anyway.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • This looks pretty promising tbh. Since Eevee and Riolu were the first non-Unova Pokemon to be revealed to be in the region I think someone in the group could catch them. If I had to guess I'd say Cilan could catch Eevee? For maybe Leafeon and Iris would catch Riolu. But then again since their evolved forms are there it makes me think that they are there just for showing the 'new' Pokemon to the region.

And that Dragonite has the early seasons look to it. Like from the Johto league era.

Nepse

Dragonite<3
    Years
  • The only good thing I can see is Dragonite appearing...
    ----------
    Cynthia - Worst Champion in Pokémon history
    Dawn - Disgusts me
    Cilan and Iris for two more seasons - Did I hurt the writers in some way?

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Even though I don't particularly like Dawn, at least it gives me a small bit of hope for the anime. I know the older characters won't ever make a permanent return but at least by this, I know that they're not pretending that everything prior to Unova never happened. I really hated the whole idea of 'resetting' everything at the beginning of Best Wishes. I really hope we see some of Ash's older Pokémon later in the series.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years

agfhapfhafh!! Oh.....my....ARCEUS!!! This is unbelievable! I have never heard such supreme news like this in ages! I am happy to say, my interest is back with the Pokemon Anime. Oooh I can't express how blown I am with the return of Dawn! Oh god yes, Cynthia too! It's really a beautiful idea for characters to reunite and check on each other progress. Really want to know what's up with Dawn, did she win the Hoenn Grande Festival? And Cynthia..I think she is the character I wanted to see most, probably for reasons I cannot explain.

And hey, old Pokemons are back :D ! The Pokemon series is finally gonna be reunited. To put it simply, BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD, AND BEST SERIES TO COME.

Gotta spread the news and rejoice now! Later....

Years

agfhapfhafh!! Oh.....my....ARCEUS!!! This is unbelievable! I have never heard such supreme news like this in ages! I am happy to say, my interest is back with the Pokemon Anime. Oooh I can't express how blown I am with the return of Dawn! Oh god yes, Cynthia too! It's really a beautiful idea for characters to reunite and check on each other progress. Really want to know what's up with Dawn, did she win the Hoenn Grande Festival? And Cynthia..I think she is the character I wanted to see most, probably for reasons I cannot explain.

And hey, old Pokemons are back :D ! The Pokemon series is finally gonna be reunited. To put it simply, BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD, AND BEST SERIES TO COME.

Gotta spread the news and rejoice now! Later....

I agree with you, Pocket Monsters Best Wishes 2 (Pokemon Best Wishes 2) will be the most awesome series ever!

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
    Years
  • This looks so epic!!!! Hikari returns as a main?! I mean unlike past returns she is in the poster art while the other girls were not. So maybe she is a main again. Could this mean a Pippy/Osha adventure? OMG YES! I want Bel in her new outfit in the anime too. Imagine Brock returning for a few eps. Maybe even Misty. GAHH?! Can't...Contain....My.....Excitement!

Back