• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Best Wishes 2!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • And I thought these previous generation Pokemon weren't in the Unova Region (I know they're adding them to the games/anime, but wasn't it stated in the previous series that even a Pikachu was rare in the Unova Region?) Also, it appears they're in a plane or something. Is this still Unova or one of the previous regions? >.>

It takes place in East Unova, where Pokemon from other regions are found. And they're probably taking a plane to get there...

blackmorale

風の行方
    Years
  • I like. I've got a lot of catching up to do though, since I haven't played gen 5 nor watched a single BW episode; currently on Season 2, yo.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Despite these cool things happening, the anime will still be horrible. In my opinion, of course.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Wait I read its the World cup juniper Division. So is Cynthia vs Caitlin like an expedition match and the rookies enter to get to the finals or am i missing something?
    Think that was a misread as it is "Junior Division" which I don't know what divisions pertain what trainers. I'd think though that a Champion would be in some sort of seniors division. Unless they are both having a Sparring match too get the competing trainers motivated for battle.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2012
    Does anybody else notice how the kami trio have different forms in the teaser? Tornadus looks like a bird, Landorus looks like a dog, while thundurus looks like... I don't know.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Does anybody else notice how the kami trio have different forms in the teaser? Tornadus looks like a bird, Landorus looks like a dog, while thundurus looks like... I don't know.

Uh, those forme's have been announced for a while now. They're sacred beast forme's iirc. Thundurus is a dragon. I think.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
  • Is it true that Satoshi's guide partners will eventually change later on in the anime? (I know Dawn is only appearing for a cameo and isn't likely to stay, but I've seen speculation that Iris might return to her homeland or Cilan might leave while someone else replaces them. We saw Iris and Cilan in the commercial, but they aren't suppose to leave until a bit later after the series is released. Is this legitimate?)

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
    Years
  • Is it true that Satoshi's guide partners will eventually change later on in the anime? (I know Dawn is only appearing for a cameo and isn't likely to stay, but I've seen speculation that Iris might return to her homeland or Cilan might leave while someone else replaces them. We saw Iris and Cilan in the commercial, but they aren't suppose to leave until a bit later after the series is released. Is this legitimate?)

No there staying. As for Dawn she could stay the rest of the series tbh. Ratings for Best wishes have not been good in Japan compared to older series. So they could be using her to draw fans back in.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
  • No there staying. As for Dawn she could stay the rest of the series tbh. Ratings for Best wishes have not been good in Japan compared to older series. So they could be using her to draw fans back in.

I doubt it. It is just a cameo, just a few episodes. The chances of her permanently staying are way unlikely.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Best Wishes 2!

New image from the Best Wishes 2 intro. Looks like we'll be seeing Shizui in the anime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Brief question about Best Wishes 2:

I remember reading on Serebii.net that there were going to be returning Gym Leaders (from past generations, I mean) in Unova in Black and White 2. Will this have any impact on Best Wishes 2? For one thing, if it does, it would give the writers the perfect excuse to have Misty and Brock cameo. After all, they're part of the World Tournament thing that the returning Gym Leaders are in.

Edit: Never mind, disregard my question. It's already been covered.

Well, regarding Dawn's definite reappearance, she'd better have a very good reason for going to Unova, seeing how there aren't any contests there. It can't be just to see Ash. After all, Ash doesn't put things on hold in the middle of a region just to see his old friends, and even when May went to Sinnoh, pretty much the only reason she actually went to Sinnoh was because of that Water Pokemon Contest thing that allowed for an inter-regional ribbon.

As for Max, given that Norman isn't among those Gym Leaders, his chances of reappearing are slim to none. May, as well, since she already accomplished Hoenn, and as I noted in several of my previous posts, there aren't any contests in Unova.

And personally, I don't buy the statement about their wanting all new characters in the series when doing Best Wishes. Otherwise, they would have replaced Ash as well. You can't make a reboot or a blank slate if you don't get rid of all things old, after all.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Best Wishes 2!

New image from the Best Wishes 2 intro. Looks like we'll be seeing Shizui in the anime.

Oh, I can see Drayden and Caitlin there.

I know Caitlin is certainly going to appear in the World Tournament arc, about time she got an anime appearance. And according to the trailer, it says she has a Gothitelle.

As for Drayden, I don't know.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2012
    Awww, Iris and Dent are gonna go away?

I like Dawn a lot. And it's good that she gets to see a return. But I'm gonna miss my Iris. I hope to hear from Iris again as soon as possible.

I hope she doesn't disappear at all. But if she has to.... well, I hope to see her back soon.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Awww, Iris and Dent are gonna go away?

I like Dawn a lot. And it's good that she gets to see a return. But I'm gonna miss my Iris. I hope to hear from Iris again as soon as possible.

I hope she doesn't disappear at all. But if she has to.... well, I hope to see her back soon.
    Not sure where you heard that from. Iris is not going away as of yet. The only thing that is occuring is Dawn is visiting Unova for a bit. Cilan is staying as well.

Back