• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen best/worst D/P pokemon?

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    what do you think the best and worst diamond and pearl sprites are and what do you think the best diamond and pearl pokemon are stat,ability,strength wise wise???Name 3-5of the best and worst pokemon

Best

.dialga-because it has cool colours and the spikes look cool and is pretty speedy
    .luxray-because it has spikey hair and is speedy and fast
    .togekiss-because it looks really cool and can get a good moveset
    .weaville-super strong speedy fast looks cool its seasles evolution and it owns
    .garchomp-strong and fast great moves and good defence wise looks really cool and strong

Worst

.palkia-has a good moveset and stats but sprite is horrible looks all chunky and like those weightlifters who cant walk properly because of the muscles...
    .spiritomb-i think this is a cool pokemon but it is really annoying and looks like paint throw on a piece of paper
    .kricketot/kricketune-everyone hates this think with its stupid buzzing sound i would punch the thing in the face till it shuts up if i caught one and sprite doesnt make it look scarey/strong
    .cranidos-just looks out of proportion the head is like double the size of its whole body and it doesnt learn very good moves when it evolves into a big monster thing (rampardos)
    .purugly-damn they got the name right its hiddious the big fat thing i hate it and the moves it learns arent even great why does everyone like them???

here are the sprites of the D/P poke`s-
    best/worst D/P pokemon?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Buneary looks like a half chewed pet toy IMO
    Togekiss is a wannabe airdeplane

Hippodon's cool i suppose, as is dusknoir

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
    Years
  • Well, Dialga's great and all, but it's call is so weird! Regigigas is really strong, but its ability is terrible! Torterra is strong, but with a 4x weakness to ice, and it low speed, it's pretty vulnerable. Well, really, all pokemon have their upsides and downsides, so I don't think there really is a "worst" or "best" D/P pokemon.

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Worst looking D/P Pokemon is Rhyperior because IT LOOKS SO STUPID compared to Rhydon. I also don't like the way Bronzong and Tangrowth look, but they are very good. Hey, I was just thinking shouldn't Bronzor be called Bronzing, so it would be BronzING and BronZONG like a bell sound (ding-dong.) I was just wondering about that :P

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Well, Dialga's great and all, but it's call is so weird! Regigigas is really strong, but its ability is terrible! Torterra is strong, but with a 4x weakness to ice, and it low speed, it's pretty vulnerable. Well, really, all pokemon have their upsides and downsides, so I don't think there really is a "worst" or "best" D/P pokemon.

I think he means which looks the best

ANd yeah rhyperior is retarded

Ninve

'Nuff said
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    Best looking: Infernape, Luxray and Toxicroak for sure
    Worst looking: Magmortar, Purugly and Rhyperior..

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Lostprophetstown, lol'd at that one forever, about Purugly.

Best-Yanmega. God, it just doesn'twanna leave my party!
    Worst-Probopass. What the hell is that!?
    Other-Charizard isn't listed, but I have to say that they messed up pretty badly when they decided to draw him. (Kinda reminds me of the Houndoom in Gold and Silver..)

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Best
    Palkia (Yea, I'm going against you here, xD looks aren't everything)
    Luxray

Worst
    Lickylicky - wtf is up with that name? xD
    Probopass - looks like my grandpa when he forgets to pick the hairs out of his nose.

Darkrai Lv X

Sleep...Sleep...
    Years
  • Good:
    Cranidos
    Darkrai
    Giratina
    Regigigas
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Torterra
    Infernape
    Empoleon

Bad:
    Bidoof
    Buneary
    Nosepass's evo (with the Giant nose)
    Hippowdon

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    best- magnezone, garchomp, infernape in that order
    worst- shelldon or w/e its called...just annoying and not good at all

chaotic_soma

Chaotic little devil anyone?
    Years
  • WORST- purugly 3 main reasons:
    • i picture some fat old woman everytime i see it, with a beard and ugly pink clothes.
    • it's cry sounds like it's farting
    • WTF i think you could roll or throw it at someone to kill them.
    BEST-garchomp that thing is just so coll i can so picture that chasing after me!
    and luxray this is what a cat supossed to look like not "ugly"!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Favorites:
    1) Gliscor - Svelte bat-scorpions are awesome
    2) Purugly- I know you all hate it, but it's one of my favorites
    3) Togekiss- Much improvement over Togetic
    4) Tangrowth- Just has a quality I really like about it

Least:
    1) Kricketot / Kricketune- uglyuglyugly
    2) Luxray- *yawn* And it's not fast by the way

KodiakBlackout

Espionage Expert
    Years
  • worst
    probopass - WTF is that thing. why does it have a moustache
    bibarel - IMO the most annoying pokemon EVER i hate everything about it i deserves a smack :P
    Kricketune - okay, kricketots kinda cute, but kricketune O__________O it also has a moustache *runs and hides*
    also bronzong. i mean, a bell? come on nintendo

best -

turtwig - its so cuteeeee i love this guy
    luxray -very awesome, my fav electric type except for magnemite
    mothim - i love this, esp. its shiny version
    drapion - anything scorpion like is good by me (except gliscor, yeek)

when i first saw carnivine i was like W..T..F.. bbut now i kinda like it ^^' [thats the influence of the anime for you]

Back