• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Yu-Gi-Oh Deck?

alexomat

Legendary Alexand
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Wich deck do you think would be the best?
    People always say that there deck are the best but what really is the best deck?
    :?

Years
  • Teledad is completely dead. Dark Armed was limited and Malicious went back to semi-limited; amongst other things. Right now it is really unclear what is the best deck seeing as Shonen's haven't taken place since July. Once the resume we'll be able to see what is on top right now.

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    The top five decks atm are

1. Twilight
    2. Gladiator Beast
    3. Anti-meta varient (Macro,Gadgets,little city)
    4. Monarch Varient
    5. Plants.

Thats the list as of now.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I'm still sayin' that whichever deck has Exodia in it, their's is the best.

Besides that, I would say a proper Dragon deck is capable of destroying an opponent easy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    JINZO+spell cancellor+sosuke samurai 7+last warrior from another demension=unbeatable

Years
  • The top five decks atm are

1. Twilight
    2. Gladiator Beast
    3. Anti-meta varient (Macro,Gadgets,little city)
    4. Monarch Varient
    5. Plants.

Thats the list as of now.
    Wow, I hope that is in random ordering. Twilight is still as inconsistent as it was before. Just because Chaos Sorcerer was limited and a Dark Armed was limited doesn't make the deck better than Lightsworn ever. Right now it's probably Gladiators or Plants.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • I can't believe the plants are actually up there.

I wonder when Blackwing will make its debut.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Well, the best varies from person to person. I have an (thanks Gymnotide for the name) Extreme Alternate Win deck (Exodia, Destiny Board, Final Countdown, all at once). That is probably my best.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Gladiator Beast/ Batteryman. batteryman because well i love it and it gets me wins. And Gladiator beast because they just run so smooth together.

Last edited:

NoblemanNick

Creator
    Years
  • Well on the online Yu-Gi-Oh! game I play I know Blackwings are the deck I use, also there are popularity among MATH decks and Dark Dive Bomber/Blackwing OTK

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    IMO DAD, lightsworns, monarchs, and gladiators are the most over used. other than that, smooth-running OTK decks are nice, and I personally like synchro decks.

Years
  • An Exodia Deck with cards to draw in like there's no tomorrow, along with stallers, like Submarineroid and Luster Dragon to hold off until you can get all five pieces of Exodia.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    In my opinion there really is no best deck, it really all depends on a certain persons stratagy.

i will have to agree with feraligatr master. There is no "best deck," simply because all decks no matter how great you think they are have their weaknesses. It is up to the player to find these weaknesses and have the proper cards *cough* make a good side deck *cough* to take their opponent out.

Rolayler

The Ringmaster
    Years
  • it all depends on the person and what they like. for me my Yubel, Mill, and Warriors are my three best decks
    and Infinite the best Exodia deck I have ever ran was an appropriate Exodia deck....had no Lusters or anything yet it had monsters that couldn't be destroyed be battle and D Hero Defenders

Years
  • I love my zombie deck.
    It swarms a stupid amount as well as with tuner zombie of death! XD

My other deck that seems to work really well is my high level dragon deck, based around Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. Which I think is broken! XD
    3 in a deck is just insane!

It works really well O_O

Back