• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Besul: Star Wars Edition

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    dan48 said:
    I like the screens. A little plain but great idea all the same.

Also. If that is a true interview, I doubt that the newest star wars is going to beat Harry Potter. Honestly. Everyone wants to see it, and the other Harry Potter movies made over about 400,000,000 million dollars, compared to Star Wars
    $380,176,196. Is it up to the Super Shadow guy any way. I though it was up to George Lucas, since he is the creator.

I heard a rumor that instead of doing movies they were going to do a t.v. series on the last episodes. Dont know if it is true but that is what most are saying.

Question: Why do they wait so long to release another episode?

Lucas already said that he's waiting for film technology to get to the next plateau before he makes another movie. That's why he's waiting so long. 2014 isn't the official release year for Episode VII.

He (Lucas) can't wait too long. Luke's supposed to be in Episode VII, and if they're using Mark Hamill, he's not exactly getting any younger...

Back