• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 2 Released] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Actually, if my assumptions are correct it's because you're using an extremely old operating system. Myself and Pokepal17 both use Windows 7, I'm going to go ahead and assume you're using Windows XP, which is missing some frameworks that Windows 7 has. I suggest you either download the frameworks you're missing, or invest in either 7 or Vista.

I like that you're using the lampposts, but you're seriously overusing them. You only really need one on the screen at a time. Not three or four.

Yeah, you're right. I reduced the amount on that map. :3

I think the lampposts are fine. I mean, how many lampposts will you find in an actual town/city? I think a lot more.

True, but how many Gyms would you find in an actual town? :(

In first i din't like the hack but now i think is one of the most very nice hack in PC,great dude ^^.

I see...

Updates

The 5th Gym City is unveiled. Also, I've been practicing my overworld spriting and hopefully beta 3 will have a new hero and gym leader OWs. ;)

Kolouri City

This isn't the biggest of cities but but's home to a hotel, deparment store and bank. It's also the location of the 5th gym. There'll be a couple of sidequests here too. :3

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Awesome hack :D I'll play it right away! You make it sound so interesting with your intro.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I wonder what the hotel will be like. Can we get our own room and battle trainers in other rooms? I also like the bank, how did you get the idea?

You can have your own room, but no battling.
And I got the idea when I saw the bank tiles on Fangking's tileset.

That doesn't count :3 I mean there at least has to be ONE of something for it to count :3

Nice updates, pal. I wonder what that Team Rocket member wants with the Bank ;)

I guess you're right. And nothing actually. He's just standing there. No events with Team Rocket until after the 6th gym.

Updates

Nothing much, just showing you some of the stuff in the dept. store.

Kolouri Dept. Store

There's a lottery system when you may win a *shuts up*. And flutes and mushrooms are available for purchase on the gift floor too. :3

Esmas

General
Years
Wow, I was being sarcastic with what Team Rocket wants with the Bank (as in there's a lot of money in there >__<) but I guess they really have nothing to do with it XD

What are the shrooms for? You better not be involving drugs with this :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
:O this is a really cool hack
apart from stuff like shiny gold/luquid crystal
this is the best havk i have seen progress

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
What "stuff" is from Shiny Gold and Liquid Crystal? :|

He doesn't mean like similarites to SG and LC, just that "apart from hacks like ShinyGold and Liquid Crystal" this is the best he's seen.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Does the game mess up if I lose to the rival coming out the moon cave? I can't advance further.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Updates

5th gym and a Rocket event done. I did this even because it seems like what Team Rocket would do and it fits nicely into the storyline.

Royal Bank of Midao

[URL=http://img715.imageshack.us/i/pokemoninfernallegend.png/][/URL]

Just a Team Rocket event. :3

Kolouri Gym

This is a flying type gym but before you can get in, you have to find the leader. After beating a trainer, you'll "fly" to an identical room and you have to keep on going through this maze to find the gym leader. If you walk out of the room, you'll walk out of the gym and have to start from the beginning again. :badsmile:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Updates

I decided to sort out some graphics before I carry on with the game. :3 I wish I could have inserted the cookie textbox on the spritesheet, but it was too tasty to insert I didn't have enough colours and there were problems with symetry. problems

New Textboxes

Sexy new textboxes from Platinum. :3

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022

Updates

I decided to sort out some graphics before I carry on with the game. :3 I wish I could have inserted the cookie textbox on the spritesheet, but it was too tasty to insert I didn't have enough colours and there were problems with symetry. problems

New Textboxes

Sexy new textboxes from Platinum. :3

OH EM GEE I LOVE THESE TEXTBOXES THAT ARE FROM PLATINUM WITH INCREDIBLE ENTHUSIAM THAT ALMOST SEEMS FORCED AND NOT REALISTIC AS IF I'M FORCED TO SAY THIS WITH A KNIFE TO MY THR-
soz I herd u killd 3 rom wit dis shiz. that cool.
And I like that bank idea. I totally didn't have it too.

...In all seriousness, though, I really do like the textboxes. Much better than the old FR ones.

Last edited:

Esmas

General
Years
Ohya, smexy new textboxes that you stole got from Platinum, pal. I just think you should make them wider, so the text doesn't look so "squeezed." :|

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
The patch ain't working for me. I wanted to patch a clear rom, but nothing happened - I just have Firered version. The rom is ok, because I've just patched it with another patch (genesis, tbe)

Esmas

General
Years
Did you use IPS or APS? You'll need to get the whole APS thing working if you want to play this game.
Oh, and there are some tips in the Q&A part of the original post.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
I found the APS version here only. I've tried to patch it manually, as I always do and it didn't work. Then I downloaded aps patcher and it didn't do as well. It says 'The file you are trying to patch is not a valid one'. But The rom is ok, because it worked with different patch as I said b4. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back