• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Betrayal (an Inuyasha fan fic)

lilmiromi

Celebi luver to the max
    Years
    Alright,here goes....

Chap.1

Kagome Higurashi rode upon the back of a young looking dog demon. She looked happy and care free, yet the white haired demon looked extremely annoyed.
    "Kagome, why the heck do you have to go back to the village?" he asked her. Her smile vanished, and was replaced with a look of dismay.
    "I have to study for a BIG test! I need at least three days to catch up on all the things I missed and study! So we have to get back as soon as possible!" the demon grunted and rolled his eyes. He hoisted Kagome up onto his back further, then ran faster. A man's voice was heard from behind them.
    "Hey, Inuyasha! Slow down! Kirara can't keep up with you!" Kagome looked behind them.
    A giant cat with three tails ran/flied through the air. Riding her were Sango, Shippo, and the one who yelled, Miroku.
    "Fine, but I was running slower than usual, ya know!" he slowed down, but he was going faster than a normal man.
    "Look! There's the village!" Kagome suddenly exclaimed. Indeed, there was a faint outline of some man made structure. Inuyasha grunted again, but kept running.

When they finally reached the village, Kagome hopped right off of Inuyasha's back. Right before she reached the well, she turned. Inuyasha had followed her, still the annoyed look in his eyes.
    "I'll be back in about 3 days, okay? Oh, and thanks for bringing me back, Inuyasha." she gave him a quick hug, and both of their faces got red. Then, without looking back at his crimson face, she hopped through the well.
    "Hey, can someone get me out of this well!?" she yelled. Her grandfather came and looked over the edge.
    "Yes, Kagome. I shall get you out of that well..." he said dully. Kagome became puzzled.
    "What's going on? Grandpa isn't usually this dull..." she thought. To her surprise, Hojo appeared at the edge of the well.
    "Oh, hi, Hojo...."
    "Hi, um.... Kagome. How did you get stuck down in the well?" he smiled.
    "I, um.... fell...." her face was turning red, but not nearly as red as when she hugged Inuyasha. Her grandfather again appeared at the edge with a ladder. She climbed it, then Hojo thrust another package in her hands and ran off.
    "Gramps, have you been telling him that I've got all these sicknesses again?"
    "Yes, off course, Kagome... no go and open your nice gift...." he said, again dully.
    "I don't have to open it, it's just medicine.... I'll save it in case any of us actually get sick." she began to walk out of the shed, but her grandfather stopped her.
    "For all you know, it could be an inventation for a date or something...."
    "I highly doubt that, gramps."
    "Open it anyway...." Kagome just shook her head and walked out of the shed.
    "Why does he want me to open it so much?" she thought. She walked into the house, and began to study.

The first chapter ends there, just reply and I'll right more!

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Not bad, it remains true to the show. The tone was just right for each character. It also keeps the reader wondering whats going to happen next.
    Keep it up!

lilmiromi

Celebi luver to the max
    Years
    Wow...I'm surprised people actually liked this. Chapter two, then!

Chapter 2

"Argh...I don't understand this at all! I guess it pays to go to class..." Kagome said, sitting at her desk. She slammed her pen down on the book in frustration.
    "I'm just glad Inuyasha isn't here to make it worse...but then again, I just love those golden eyes and that long, silver hair of his...what am I saying? He just keeps me around as his shard detector...I don't even know why I go back there all the time..." she thought. At that moment, there was a heavy tap at the window. Rolling her eyes, she stood up and opened the window, allowing her hanyou companion to jump in onto her bed.
    "Why are you hear so early?" she said, yawning. Ignoring her, she scratched his fleas.
    "Oh, not on the bed!" she said, now alert.
    "Feh!" sighing, she leaned on the wall and slowly slid down it. Inuyasha furrowed his brow at her.
    "What's your problem? It's not that late." he said. Kagome yawned again.
    "Well, I'm tired. I've been studying all day." she said simply. She started to nod off next to the wall.
    "You want your bed?" Inuyasha grunted.
    "Ehya...tuck me in....." murmured Kagome, who was half asleep. Inuyasha raised one eyebrow, but said nothing. He stood and picked her up, bridal style, and laid her on her bed. She reached over for something that apperantly wasn't there.
    "Mmyasha...." she groaned. Inuyasha cocked his head. He looked down at the floor, looking for whatever Kagome was reaching for. A white paw caught his eye. He reached down for it and discovered why she had groaned part of his name.
    It was a stuffed white dog that Kagome had apparantly bought to reminde her of him. Inuyasha, whom didn't realize nor care, smiled to himself. Kagome missed him. Just as much as he missed her. He gently placed the small white dog into her searching hand, and she pulled it close.
    "Inu...mm..." she murmured. Inuyasha, still smiling, laid down beside her bed and fell asleep.

"Inuyasha! Help me!" Kagome screamed. Naraku was pulling her away.
    "KAGOME!" he screamed, slashing at Naraku with his sword. Naraku's hand slowly moved for Kagome's throught.
    "DON'T YOU DARE, NARAKU!" he slit her throught cleanly, and Inuyasha saw Kagome's eyes close and her head fall lifelessly to her chest.
    "NO! KA-GO-MAY!!!!!" Inuyasha's eyes instantly turned red, and he went full youkai.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha screamed. He awoke instantly to find Kagome at his side.
    "What? Are you okay?" she said, worry plain in her eyes. Inuyasha sat up and hugged her.
    "Kagome...you're alive..." he rasped in her ear. Kagome blushed.
    "Um...yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" she said. Inuyasha quickly pulled away, his face crimson.
    "Sorry...I just..." he stuttered. Kagome giggled at the priceless look on his face.
    "What're you laughin' at, wench?" he said loudly, returing to normal.
    "Oh, nothing..." she said, standing up.
    "Want some Ramen? It's past noon." he quickly stood up, a light sheet fluttering down off of his back.
    "Yeah, why not?" he said, noticing his rumbling stomach. Kagome smiled at him.
    "Well, come on, then..." she stepped out her door and Inuyasha followed.
    "Hey, Kagome?"
    "Hmm?"
    "You..." he paused to make sure Souta wasn't hiding behind a corner.
    "You fell asleep before I could leave...so I stayed. I..." hea paused again.
    "You reached around for..a stuffed animal..." Kagome gasped and blushed, knowing what was going to come next.
    "You found my white dog, right?" she said softly. Inuyasha nodded. Kagome said nothing but continued to walk down the hall. Inuyasha, for once, respected Kagome's decision to not talk about it and said nothing more on the topic.
    Moments later, she sat him down at the table and made him some Ramen. He gulped it down in no time. The doorbell rang. Kagome ran to get the door, because her mother wasn't home.A deep growl came from Inuyasha's throught.
    "What's your problem?" Kagome said.
    "A boy is at the door." he growled.
    "It's Hojo!" Kagome gasped. Inuyasha growled again.
    "Relax! Just stay in the kitchen and stay quiet!" she said, running out the door. Yet again, Inuyasha growled.
    "Oh! Hi, Hojo! What an pleasent surprise!" same Kagome's voice from the hall.
    "Hi, Kagome! How are you feeling?" came an unknown voice.
    "This must be Hobo or whatever..." Inuyasha thought.
    "Oh, I'm feeling much better."
    "I see...well, I brought you some herbs for that back injury. Your Grandpa said you fell down your stairs from that arthritis in your feet..."
    "Why does she need herbs from this human when she has Kaede? And since when does she have ar-thur-i-toos? And a back injury?"
    "Oh...thanks."
    "Well...I was thinking...if you're feeling any better... we could go to a restaurant..."
    "Rest-or-ant? What the heck...?"
    "Oh...I guess so...Saturday at say...five?"
    "Alright! That sounds great! I'll see you then!"
    "Bye!" he heard footsteps and Kagome closed the door. When she appeared in the doorway, Inuyasha furrowed his brow.
    "What's a Rest-or-ant?"

Short and not actionish. Sorry. Please reply so I know to write more!

Last edited:

lilmiromi

Celebi luver to the max
    Years
    I am now lilmiromi! I have gotten my name changed! Chapter three!

Chapter 3

Kagome laughed at him. Inuyasha furrowed his brow.
    "Well sorry for not bein' from this time! I don't know what crazy stuff they've come up with!" he crossed his arms and looked away. Kagome slumped and frowned. She walked over to the the counter, took a cup of Ramen off of it, then set it down in front of Inuyasha.
    "There's some more Ramen." she said, sitting down. To her surprise, he didn't immediatly start slurping. She looked up at him, puzzled. He was looking back at her, his eyes far away.
    "Aren't you going to gulf it down?" Inuyasha shook his head. Kagome cocked her head and placed her hand on his. Ignoring the urge to blush, she stared into his golden eyes.
    "Who are you and what have you done with Inuyasha?" she said. Inuyasha ignored this. Kagome reached to take the Ramen, but Inuyasha grabbed her hand. Kagome looked worriedly at her wrist, then to Inuyasha's face. He looked right back at her.
    "What's wrong, Inuyasha? Ow! Your hurting my wrist! Ow!" he gripped it tighter. Suddenly, he stood and pulled her behind him.
    "What are you..." a rumbling could be heard in the distance. Inuyasha put his hand on the hilt of his sword. Suddenly,the rumbling got louder. Then silence. Kagome looked up at the back of the hanyou's head, terrified. The doorbell rang.
    "Should I...should I get the door?" Inuyasha shook his head. He stepped out toward the hall, Kagome inching along behind him. Inuyasha reached for the doorknob, but Kagome stopped him.
    "I'll look out the window." she said. Inuyasha paused, and the doorbell rang again. He nodded. She slowly leaned in toward the window, while the doorbell rang again and again.
    'Come on, Kagome...just open the curtain quickly and get it over with!' she thought. She took the curtain in her hands, inhaled, and pulled it open. There stood Hojo, a boquet (sp?) of multicolored roses held behind his back. She could see him muttering to himself. She let her breathe go and fell backwards. Inuyasha caught her.
    "What is it? It smells like a foul demon!" he rasped. Kagome regained her stature, and the doorbell rang again.
    "It's just Hojo. I wonder why he'd smell so bad? Anyway, go back in the kitchen so I can answer the door!" Inuyasha narrowed his eyes, but strided back into the kitchen. Kagome blew a stray strand of hair up out of her eyes and opened her door.
    "Hojo, what're you doing back so early?" she joked, knowing what he had behind his back.
    "Well, I forgot to give you..." he pulled the roses out from behind his back. Kagome gasped, not wanting to dissapoint him.
    "...these." she reached out slowly, a surprised look on her face.
    "You bought these for me?" she said in a high pitched voice. Hojo smiled.
    "Yeah, uh...Higurashi. I bought you some roses." he said. Kagome raised an eyebrow.
    "These are wonderful, Hojo." she said, taking in the scent. She furrowed her brow as he laughed and put his hand behind his head. The roses didn't smell like roses. They smelled like....death.
    "Hojo, why don't these roses smell....oh..." she fell, but Hojo caught her.
    "That's why." he said, and he ran toward the well house, Kagome in his arms.
    Inuyasha sat down at the table as he listened to Kagome open the door.
    "Hojo, what're you doing back so early?" she said.
    "Well, I forgot to give you..." he heard Kagome gasp. He stood up, ran to the edge of the door, and peeked around the corner.
    "...these." she just stood there. Inuyasha let out the breathe he didn't know he was holding.
    "You bought these for me?" she said in a high pitched voice. The smell of death soon drifted back to Inuyasha's sensitive nose. It twitched, and he cocked his head.
    'Why the hell does it smell like this?' he thought.
    "Yeah, uh...Higurashi. I bought you some roses." he saw the tip of a red one peek around Kagome's shoulder.
    "These are wonderful, Hojo." he heard her inhale.
    "Hojo, why don't these smell like...oh..." Inuyasha saw her collapse. He perked up as Hojo caught her.
    "That's why." he heard him say. He ran away, Kagome in his arms.
    "KAGOME!" Inuyasha screamed as he ran after the boy. He got to the door, and he saw some of Kagome's raven hair dissapear through the well house door.
    "What the...? Hobo! I'm gonna slice your head off!" he screamed. He ran full speed toward the well house and saw the tops of Kagome's and Hojo's head as they fell.
    "KAGOME!" he jumped into the well and through the blue and pink light. As soon as the light dissapeared, he jumped out of the well. His jaw dropped to what he saw.
    There stood Kagome, HIS Kagome, and Hojo, kissing each other pationatly. Inuyasha fell to his knees, sick to his stomach.
    "Ka...Kagome...." he stuttered. Kagome slowly pulled away from Hojo and they wrapped their arms around each other.
    "What, Inuyasha? Did you think I would ever fall for a half-breed like you? I want a human like me! Even Sesshoumaru would be better than you!" she looked up at Hojo. Inuyasha panted then turned and lost the Ramen noodles he had slurped up no more than fifteen minutes before. Kagome smiled at him.
    "You're a sad little mongrel, Inuyasha." she said. Inuyasha stood, though his legs didn't want him to. They shook violently.
    "I....Kagome....you've..." he turned and was about to run, then stopped.
    "You've betrayed me, Kagome." he said in a very shaky voice. He ran faster than he ever had before, just wanting to get away from it all.

lilmiromi

Celebi luver to the max
    Years
    Heh heh....that particular character could infact be in this next chapter....or not....heh heh....WARNING:This chapter containes minor language.

Chapter 4

"Inu....no...please....don't leave me here...please....help....me..." he heard that familiar voice calling his name from far off in the distance. But he didn't care. A single tear dripped down his cheek, sinking into his red haori below. His hurt expression was unmatched by those with the deepest sorrow; he had been betrayed, not once, but twice in his life. He had lost the two things dearest to him; Kikyo and Kagome. They had both deserted him, left him to wander the world lonely for the rest of his life while one enjoys her time left on this earth and the other spends time with her lover. He was alone again.
    "Inu...yasha...please..." the faint smell of tears reached his nose, and he stopped instantly. Why...why is she crying? She has her....her... he had trouble even thinking the word. Could....could that have been....
    "NARAKU!" he screeched. He turned and ran at breakneck speed, not caring that branches and twigs were tearing at his face and arms. His silvery strands soon became matted with leaves and such; he looked as if civilization had not yet taken it's toll on him. He just wanted to take his woman back.
    "**** him...Naraku, you've meddled twice, and it ain't gonna happen again!" he ran even faster, and to the naked eyes he looked like a red and white blur traveling through the forest. His expression went from pained to extreme anger in less than a minute.
    Kagome opened her brown eyes slowly, and blinked them a few times to bring them into focus. She noticed her arms and legs were bound, and an old woman whom she recognized lay bound across from her. Kaede! she thought. The woman was unconsious, a few bruises and scratches on her face. She heard footsteps from another room, and she closed her eyes tight.
    "....Yes, Leiko, I do beleive things are going according to plan. That book father gave us is coming in handy. What does it say next?" a boy's voice said.
    "Hmm...." a woman entered the room.
    "It says...Inuyasha will hear the girl crying and will run to save her no matter what. Then...Satu, go kick the girl." the man walked toward Kagome, and she shut her eyes as tight as they would go, preparing for the pain. But it didn't come.
    "Hmm...I don't think I will, she's just so pretty...." she felt a hand on her cheek, brushing away a tear she didn't know was there.
    "Oh, Satu. You and you're perverted ideas. You're just like that monk that's in here. Just kick her and get it over with, or else I will." Kagome couldn't help but exclaim when she felt hot breathe near her lips.
    "Inuyasha! No, please don't leave me here! Please...help me!" she screamed the last part. The man withdrew his hand, and gave her a good, sharp kick in the stomach.
    "Shut up, foul wench! The villagers will hear you!" he whispered. Kagome winced, and she opened her tear-brimmed eyes to see a man resembling Naraku standing before her. He had the same hair, eyes, and figure, but his face....it was pale and surene, just like that of...
    "Doesn't matter! They fled long ago, brother." she looked at the woman next. She resembled Naraku as well. His eyes, his hair, but her face....
    A bow was slung on her back, and it looked rather old. The man, who she realized was only around Inuyasha's age, however, had a katana at his waist.
    "What, did you turn into...?"
    "Yes, exactly as the book said." the two nodded at each other, and Kagome frowned.
    "Inuyasha....please...help me..." she murmered. The man brought his fist down, hard, on her head, and she passed out thinking that Inuyasha would come and rescue her once again, and that everything was going to be alright.

I did a little bit more describing, and Fluffy hasn't made his appearence yet. Fooled ya. Don't worry, I'll get him in somewhere.

Last edited:

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Good! Yeah, you did do a lot of describing. But I wish Fluffy was in there.....and the soft surene face of....Kikyo? I think I understand the plot a little more.

Back