• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better late than never!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Short and sweet, eh?

Wow! Says I joined in 2015? Well uh- I guess... Hello there, suppose I'm a collosal procrastinator, which I can't entirely argue...Obviously. Any way how are you? Wait, this thread's about me...Right. Besides being unable to introduce myself properly, which I'm more than capable of doing, and taking up unnecessary amounts of time. I do not enjoy meeting people... Which, completely defeats the purpose of this thread, that is I'm generally either at work, which isn't fun, or at home. So you know not much social life equals not many social skills, surprised that doesn't impeed my performance at work...Which happens to be retail, whatever...

I'm MaKahdohcious, as if you didn't know! Hope to see ya' around!

wheew, that wasn't so bad...

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2018
    Welcome to Pokecommunity! I'm the same in the fact that I just came back!
    I'm sure you'll be treated just as well as the other members here considering how much they love it. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Thanks! Good to see not the only one, though no doubt there are others.

For starters as to not get side tracked away from this site again, think I'll snoop around the Role Play Theatre got a rather large project I'll be attempting to get started there. Slow process however.

Back