• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Better than ANYTHING else

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I'd say it would be Emerald, because it's like R/S but with INFINITLEY more to do....
    sadly, I don't have it and I refuse to start over again X_X

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    nukkuz said:
    never really got into these DS games, are they any good?
    For one, these games are not for, they are for SP. This has nothing to do with this topic so it is spam. Don't spam, please. If you continue to spam, further action will be taken against you.

Blazekin 3000 said:
    Ruby cos its mint?! `message short`
    Please do not spam. What you just said is ununderstandable and completely spam-filled. Don't bypass the needed word limit. If you can't fit what is desired in a post, don't post at all or make your answer more complete. If you continue to break the rules further action will be taken on your behalf.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Definitely Emerald. Not only is there more to do, but it is a little more advanced than RS, and you can use the wireless connector with FRLG. Getting all three Legendaries is cool too, even if they are Lv70.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    I would have to go with Fire Red or Leaf Green, as playing the originals again but far superior is definetely brilliant for me. The originals are what got so many people, including myself, hooked on Pokemon. Since FR and LG are the originals with a few added bonuses....makes them all the more better.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Ahhhh, yes. I really did enjoy FireRed because it did bring back memories of all those years ago, playing the RBY versions with my older sons. We had gotten away from Pokemon when Yugioh was the craze, but when my youngest son found and dusted off our GSC versions, well, we got back into now. Now we trade our Yugioh cards for FRLG/RSE games. In the end though, for me, Emerald just has more. Planting berries, Secret Bases, and the long road from Verdanturf to Maulville for breeding purposes are what make the difference.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Hmmm...either FR/LG or Emerald.

FR/LG because it has that nice nostalgic quality of the R/B games, but with better graphics (even better than R/S).

Emerald mainly because of the Battle Frontier, which is actually somewhat competitive compared to the rest of the game which you can beat with your eyes closed.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Team Magma Admin Sean said:
    EMERALD cos there is Tons more to do and can catch all LEGENDARY POKEMON
    Yes.
    I'm quite sure you can catch Mewtwo in Emerald.
    And Zapdos.
    And Moltres.
    And Articuno.

Back