• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    sure, NP.
    And I'm OK with Zero-chan :3
    hmm, are we still on the shinji clothing topic?

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    FFFF

iM LOVED :'D??

I'D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY

/slapped

Yes, SL has improved O:

I noes these things O:
    o i noes

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I always shout blasphemy when there's something I don't agree with. Need a better explanation? XD​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    You have to be active, you have to be level-headed (and have you seen this group?), I have to like you (that's a biggie, considering we'd need to discuss things), and you have to be obsessed with Shinji. That's all~​

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    You have to be active, you have to be level-headed (and have you seen this group?), I have to like you (that's a biggie, considering we'd need to discuss things), and you have to be obsessed with Shinji. That's all~​

Red means I don't understand, other than that, I understand everything :3

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    OK, then I'll try to be as level headed as I possibly can. and yes, I have seen this group, everyone goes CRAZY for Shinji...cept Delta Vulpix, he just lieks shinji.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    With that strikeout text, it looks like you said Delta Vulpix licks Shinji. XD If he did that, I'd kill 'im. >.> That's my job. *shot*​

Back