• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better VS Animation?

Years
  • It crossed my mind while the default VS animation for Trainer Battles is okay, hasn't anyone ever thought of recreating it to look more like the one seen in BW/BW2, with the SFX and all?

39Gamer

39Games
    Years
  • The default one is already based off bw and b2w2 (the rival ones)
    I've edited it a bit with my project, simply a cool addition to the bar images (cool ligntning) and a edited up a sound effect to fit in perfectly with the sequence, has a electricity effect and a zoom effect
    When my internet is back up on Tuesday I can help you with it and send u a video demo is it.

Years
  • Well I just like the one used for the Elite Four and has the transparent version of the mugshot beside the actual one, I just find that effect awesome. XD

39Gamer

39Games
    Years
  • Oh I see! I reckon that would be possible by moving a whole lot of pics around before launching the battle

Back