• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better write this down.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I usually would try to do it all by memory, which would end up in me forgetting a lot of things and stressfully scramble to do homework if I've forgotten about an assignment. But most of my work I would remember to do. Now I'm starting to use the calender app on my mac to write down things I have to do for when, and it has a little To Do list on the side for which I can jot down things I need to do for no certain due date.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Yeah, I write a lot down. Simply because my memory is completely awful so I need to make lists of things to do and all that. The difficulties start when I forget that I wrote a list in the first place, lol. I'll write them anywhere convenient really; on my laptop, in a notepad, on post-it notes, or mainly yeah on my arms and hands. They always rub off when I have a shower and I go and forget them again then, though. |:

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
    I usually use a piece of paper and place next to something that I look at everyday (like my computer or desk). Since I know what my room looks like normally, placing something that's usually not there draws my eyes to it.

It works, but sometimes I forget to throw the paper away (or simply keep it to save paper), so there's usually a pile of papers strewn across my room or desk which hinders its usefulness. :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I use a combination of emails, the calendar on my phone/desktop (they sync. ♥ rainlendar), and sticky notes. Occasionally I'll write stuff in a notebook I always keep in my purse or... if I'm really desperate, my arm. XD;

And yet I still manage to forget things.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Whenever I need to remember something I will either write it down on a piece of paper or write it on my hands.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    As I've been forgetting to do assignments in school, even tho it's only the second week, I've begun to write things down in my agenda. At least if I remember to.

As for everything else, I'm just too lazy to write it down.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    For really important things, I'll write them on my hands. It's the only way I'll remember since I can be a very forgetful person. My hands have been covered in small notes in the past from me trying to remember a bunch of stuff. XD

Back