• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade: Shattered Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Well I've always been a fan of Beyblade and I haven't seen many Rp's about it so here is one.

As the BBA regained control of the sport of Beyblade, once again things started to look up. Though there have been rumors of an organization forming who's goal is to capture the legendary Bit Beasts along with any other they can get their hands on. This Organization is also said to have bladers who's powers far surpass that of the Bega bladers. Their Bit Beasts are powered by other Beast which they have captured from bladers who they have defeated With another world tournament coming up the two best rep's of BBHO (Bit Beast Hunter Organization A.K.A the Bit Hunters) are sure to enter for a shot at the Bit Beasts of Legend. Now the only hope for bladers around the world is to enter the next world championships and stop the Bit Hunters in their racks.

Form
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Bit Beast:
    Bit Beast Appearance:

Rules
    1) Regular PC rules
    2)tournament battles consist of three posts per blader and will be judged on post length, grammar, and creativity.
    3)For judging all members of the Rp must Pm me who they think did the better job and the winner will be announced in the next post.
    4)Free Battles will consist of two posts per blader and will be judged the same way as a tournament battle.
    5)Bit Hunters cannot take Bit Beast until the final rounds of the world campionships to be fair
    6)Lastly have fun

Reserved Characters
    Max-Kasanai Tsumi

I'll post my profile later.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    No it doesn't have to be from the show unless you want it to be. Anyway all you need to do is tell me your personality and your fine.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I guess I am up first!^^
    Name:Ray Otohata (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE REI ALREADY IN THE SHOW)
    Appearance:Exactly like the guy in my Avatar. Brown Hair, Blur eyes etc.
    Personality:Very Arrogant but smart, very angry all the time and never kind.
    Bit Beast: Phoenax
    Bit Beast Appearance:
    Beyblade: Shattered Hope

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Name: Nick
    Appearance:White Shirt, Black Vest,Black shorts, sandals, and a bandana. he is around 5'7". has brown eyes and brown hair.
    Personality: Somewhat stuborn, but a very good blade when he thinks his strategy through. He's a good friend.
    Bit Beast:Stagus
    Bit Beast Appearance:Stagus is a black stag beetle with gold pinchers and silver legs.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    I would like to join this roleplay, but before I do, I have a question. ::motions toward first post:: Several characters were listed as being taken, but are no longer listed as such. Are the characters no longer listed still reserved?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kogenta: The characters that are no longer listed as reserves are no longer reserved.

Akio & Prof. Pine: Your characters are accepted

I'll post my character when another person joins and if not I'll put it up a bit later.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Name:kai
    Appearance:attchment 1
    Personality:he in general is dark and cold you can actualy talk to him if he's in a good mood
    Bit Beast:his name is dranzer
    Bit Beast appearance:the bird in attachment 2

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Name: Rine Shard
    Appearance: Dark brown hair with pale brown highlights, green eyes, fairly average build--though slightly lean; relatively casual attire, but with a metal band about his neck
    Personality: Though Rine definately enjoys blading, he is not one to be over-eager or overly aggressive. Rine specializes in control and precision attacks and is able to remain calm and strategizing in most any situation. Arrogance and a lack of honor are two causes of displeasure for him, as he holds tightly to his own code of honor. While Rine is fairly confident in his skills, he is also willing to recognize another's strength once it has been proven. And, although Rine knows his limits, once he enters a battle, he will refuse to withdraw--whatever the cost.
    Bit Beast: Azreal
    Bit Beast Appearance: A large dragon-like serpent bearing two pairs of wings; its transparency gives the creature's body a resemblence to glass or ice

Note: Rine's beyblade is rather unusual in that it is transparent--appearing similar to glass or crystal, but far stronger.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Alright your all accepted and some peope can still join later if they feel. Anyway I'll post my character now and we can start.

Name: Kail
    Appearance:https://members.aol.com/jonathanm221/images/22.jpg
    Personality: Kail is a very friendly and caring person who loves to blade. Though he takes life easy when it comes to blading he is probubly the most serious out there. Kail loves to hang out with friends and is very loyal to those he is friends with.
    Bit Beast: Kazra
    Bit Beast Appearance: Kazra is a black sabertoothe tiger with flames running down the back of it's legs.

IC: Kail awoke that morining with exitment and joy. It was the day that they were giving out the newest parts at the BBA building. He hurried and put on his clothes and bolted out the door. Kail hoped when he was there he could get in a few practice rounds with whoever to test out the parts. AS he approached the building he stoped to catch his breathe and headed to the shopping sectoin on the second floor. When he made it up the place wasn't that corwded so he hurried to the rack looking at all the new attackrins that had been released.

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
    Form
    Name: kairu yamata
    Appearance:red and black kimono, long katana, long black hair, thin
    Personality:a bite quite and mean at times but has a good heart and cares for his friends.
    Bit Beast:cyber dragoon
    Bit Beast Appearance:a metal verison of dragoon(no pic)

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Nick had stayed up most of the night working on his beyblade but remembered about the parts give-a-way and rushed to the BBA building a started looking at blade bases and Attack rings, he found an attack ring (Deffence Type) and a blade base (Endurence Type) and got them and replaced his older parts with the newer ones. He looked around for someone to beybattle with and then he noticed a person with a yellow shirt and black shorts. He went over to him,"Hey you want to beybattle? I want to test out these new parts I got..."

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    kai leaned towards the bba building"hmph amatures"he says.kai puts his beyblade on his launcher and rips it,"I can't wait to get back in the ring"he mutters to himself.kai walks over to nick."you wanted i beybattle I'll battle you"kai puts his beyblade on his launcher again hoping nick would accept.

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
    (kairu walks out of the BBC)
    kairu: "what is going on" (looks at kai and nick about to beybattle)
    (walks over to them)
    kairu:"exuse me would you mind if i joined this battle?"

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC:Magma Member Kyle you need to add more detail to your posts please.

IC: After Kail picked out an attack ring (attack type) he turned around to the kid who challenged him. "Sure I'll..." Before Kail could respond he noticed Kai from the G-Revolution team. He seemed to want to challenge the kid in front him to a battle. "Hey I think you should turn I think someone better than me wants to challenge you." Kail couldn't help wondering why Kai would challenge someone like them. "Hey I have an idea why don't we have a three way battle? IT might actually give him a challenge and us a chance to test our new part." Kail quickly took out his laucher that was connected to a chainon his shorts and attached his beyblade to it. "So what do you guys say?"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "The new building sounds like a perfect place to begin our hunt..." I walked into the building listening to my new i-pod. "My new blade that I was given by my master, is very powerful. This place if perfect. I must not fail. It is my duty being who I was. Phoenax, you will not fail me!" Phoenax began to glow an evil black glow as I walked into the building. When I walked in, I noticed several bladers already battling. "Excuse me, but would you mind if I joined you?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rine perched on a low wall, his emerald eyes focused on several bladers a short distance away--apparently preparing to battle. Being that Rine had already registered, he decided that watching others battle might be of some amusement. Most of these bladers look familiar . . . though Kai, the most, of course. His bright green eyes shimmered with an unspoken anticipation. One hand rested over the pouch at his side that contained his Beyblade, Azreal. This should be interesting.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Katana stood there his bayblade balancing perfactly in his hand... "Just look at them, only worried about if thei're going to win, it sickens me." he looks at his blade, "But i know you and you probably feel the same way." the blade turns slightly in his hand and glides to his finger tip.

Katana smiles, "your my only friend imbasidor.... but mabe I can make some more here." he looks toward the battlers, "Want to showthem some real skills?" the blade jumps in his hand, "I thought so." he starts walking toward them passing a young man who looked like he had a coller on.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "All these bladers are completely incompotent, and inferior to us..." I thought to myself. "I never want to lose, but all I want is their bits. My Master wishes it, so shall it be." I smiled and put up a facade. "So, shall we start me new friends?" I saw in their eyes competitiveness and thoughts of only victory. "I want to begin, please." I prepared my blade for Launch and noticed Phoenax, my blade, started to glow black. I thought to myself "Stop glowing, I command you!" Phoenax stopped glowing and nobody seemed to noticed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back