• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bianca or Cheren? [Post and I'll give you a cookie]

Cheren or Bianca?

• Cheren

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Bianca

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Both just awesome

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Both just terrible

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Pretty sure the last one of these was in March

Okay, I guess this is an easy question, who do you like/think is better?

Bianca
    Bianca or Cheren? [Post and I'll give you a cookie]

or

Cheren
    Bianca or Cheren? [Post and I'll give you a cookie]

the cookies were a lie

Years
  • I just personally don't like either. They're WAY too easy to be Rivals. It's also a little weird to have two Rivals in one game.

Years
  • Cheren's stronger, while Bianca's an idiot. Their both idiots in their own rights, Cheren starving for power while Bianca searches for purpose, which she still hasn't found yet.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Blue/Green/Gary-A complete and total evil...well, I won't say what I think he is, but he's just...THERE

Silver-He's basically your average power-hungry angsty teenager

Brendan/May-GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-oh my aching ribs-GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wally-Wait, he's a rival? *sweeps him away*

Barry-Never...EVER give him a car, Palmer, I beg you-weak weak weak

Cheren-Like Silver, but more of an idiot

Bianca-Barry the crossdresser! A complete and total ditz, filling the dumb blonde stereotype perfectly (sorry to any blondes)

N-a young man driven by ideals and seeking the truth behind what makes pokemon so powerful, despite us apparently weakening them by interacting with them

So, Green, Silver and N are the only REAL Rivals

everyone else...no

(yes, I'm biased for N, what of it?)

Years
  • Blue/Green/Gary-A complete and total evil...well, I won't say what I think he is, but he's just...THERE

Silver-He's basically your average power-hungry angsty teenager

Brendan/May-GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-oh my aching ribs-GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wally-Wait, he's a rival? *sweeps him away*

Barry-Never...EVER give him a car, Palmer, I beg you-weak weak weak

Cheren-Like Silver, but more of an idiot

Bianca-Barry the crossdresser! A complete and total ditz, filling the dumb blonde stereotype perfectly (sorry to any blondes)

N-a young man driven by ideals and seeking the truth behind what makes pokemon so powerful, despite us apparently weakening them by interacting with them

So, Green, Silver and N are the only REAL Rivals

everyone else...no

(yes, I'm biased for N, what of it?)

Well Bianca and Cheren are searching for their own truths and ideals as well, though mainly truths. As I've said before Cheren strives for power, and Bianca wants purpose.

They're well thought out rivals, though Unova itself is easy.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I personally like Cheren better then Bianca. His strive for power makes him kind of your "true rival", the same way all the other rivals strive to beat the Champion the way you have. Bianca isn't like that. She acts like a ditz, and is talking all deep and emotionally about finding herself and her purpose. She had no real character interaction that was significant//entertaining. Whereas Cheren and Alder always fought over ideals.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I like both, but I like Cheren much better cause of his personality. "To be strong because he wants people to know his existence". And its the first time pokemon games had this kind of character development, unlike the previous one which are in my opinion, lighthearted.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • They're both immature in their own ways. Bianca is a total airhead who doesn't know what's going around herself, while Cheren is so self-confident (a.k.a. "know-all") and power-hungry that he overlooks other things around himself. If I had to choose either, I would say Bianca, because she's still cute ;)

If you were looking for better character development, I would prefer Cheren (but I don't care about character development anyways)

Now... C00K13S P1E45E!!! :3

spoink17

Top pokemon co-ordinater
    Years
  • I prefer Bianca much more :) granted she is week but this isnt really about how strong they were, it is a simple who do you like more. she may have been ditsy but she had a more compelling character growth in my opinion. I just thought Cheren was a rude, pathetic, emo boy who wants nothing more than to beat you... which is fine, but Bianca seemed to want to find herself. I liked that more.

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
    Years
  • Dude...Cheren all the way, Bianca is basically there for talking purposes....Cheren is your true rival, striving to beat you and Alder....if w're talking strictly rival terms...Cheren is definitly above Bianca

Back