• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bianca or Cheren? Which was harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan_e09

Da hell
Years
  • Bianca was supposed to be easier to defeat for I have a Type advantage, for Musharna, I don't know why it's hard for the others because on my part, I have a Simipour that has Bite so 1 Bite on Musharna plus 1 Scald will kill it instantly.

For Cheren, he has Liepard :D and the rest is easy too including Pignite (I chose Snivy) . Thanks to Boldore :D
    Bottom Line : Both are in the middle of Easy and Hard :D
    (My opinion :D)

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
  • I never have any real problem with either of them, but if I had to pick one to be harder, I'd pick Cheren. He makes me so mad! Thinking that strength's all that matters. :/
    ~*Hatsuharu*~

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    To be honest both was easy to beat just with mine starter pokemon... I didn't even had to change for charizard to beat serperior.

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
    Years
  • bianca was really hard
    she almost wiped out my whole team once
    her stoutland beat almost 4 of my pokemon and musharna stalled my zebstrika for a really long while

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Bianca was a horror to my Rhypherior. Stoutland had known Surf. Rhypherior knows Hammer Arm. She is the only Pokemon on my team who has a fighting type move on her.

Years
  • bianca was really hard
    she almost wiped out my whole team once
    her stoutland beat almost 4 of my pokemon and musharna stalled my zebstrika for a really long while

I heard so many people complaining about Bianca's Stoutland.

That thing has Intimidate, no wonder you guys are struggling against it.

And yes, that Musharna packs a massive HP stat which means it will take any attack that is not a Dark-type Physical attack like Crunch.

Plus, she eventually obtains a Mienshao that has good Speed and a Chandelure which of course, packs monstrous Sp. Atk.

I'm surprised no one has complained about Cheren's Haxorus or Gigalith yet. Not even his Unfezant or Liepard.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • During the game cheren was much harder but in the post game I think I found Bianca a bit more harder with her stoutland, chandelure and emboar. Plus she actually uses potions.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Cheren was harder. I don't remember what Pokémon Cheren have but they were harder than Bianca's Pokémon.

Years
  • Cheren was harder. I don't remember what Pokémon Cheren have but they were harder than Bianca's Pokémon.

Cheren's Pokemon are:

- Samurott/Emboar/Serperior
    - Unfezant
    - Liepard
    - Simisear/Simisage/Simipour
    - Gigalith
    - Haxorus

Bianca's Pokemon are:

- Serperior/Samurott/Emboar
    - Stoutland
    - Simipour/Simisear/Simisage
    - Musharna
    - Chandelure
    - Mienshao

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I think, for me, Cheren was harder to beat some times. He was a lot more serious, than Bianca.
    I don't even know why we had to battle Bianca. Such a waste of time. xD

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • I'm surprised no one has complained about Cheren's Haxorus or Gigalith yet. Not even his Unfezant or Liepard.

To be honest, Beartic and Samurott took care of that for me,so ...
    But Cheren was harder than Bianca. Bianca,unfortunately is as her father says, have no aptitude to be a trainer,she's so easy (at least to me)

Years
  • Both weren't really challenging for me.. but I think you end up fighting Cheren a lot more than Bianca.. and it really depended on where I was at the time. You always have time to run in and heal because Bianca usually is after some story progression dialogue in town. You could be cruising around in the field, and then suddenly Cheren comes out of the blue and is like "Yo lets battle!" and a lot of your team could be tired out at that point.

-Mind you, never lost to either of them. I think Cheren had an edge though being I took Oshawott and didn't really have a proper counter to Snivy most of the time.. and my hardest hitter out side of Osha, was my Sandile.. who also doesn't want to take grass moves.. Pidove tended to be my wildcard, didn't always carry him. Best I had was Lillipup, which doesn't really have the ability to hit super effectively. I always run into that problem when I take a water starter, there's never any good fire types I can use with little investment in the begining. I didn't want to use the fire monkey much, he's got a crappy move pool, looks like a dork, and is a stone evo.. Darmanitan isn't really all that useful in his pre-evo either, which doesn't help much.. so yeah..

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Degum Cheren and his degum Samurott when I forgot to heal my other Pokemon and my Lv.60(maybe) Emboar was defeated.....and my Larvesta!!!!!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Either one could be difficult to me if I'm not fully prepared or way too overleveled which means that most of the time both give me lots of challenge, and I like that. Both have stuff that can take you out as well as take it, so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back