• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Bibarel Gnaws Best!" Episode Discussion

Years
    Here is where you can discuss the intricacies and dramas of bridge construction in "Bibarel Gnaws Best!"

My review to come forthwith.

Posting it early, just in case.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    *looks around* No-one's posted before me? Even though I'm from the UK? lol

It was an OK episode, it was a little different kind of problem that there usually is, anyway

Bee-bah-rel? Ack! That's a horrible pronounciation! I always pronounced it Bih-buh-rail! (Same with Bidoof, I've always pronounced it Bih-doof)

- The narrator is voicing the mayor XD
    - Why is Piplup out it's Pokeball for no reason? I know it has been before...but I want it to go away
    - "Boss land" XD No matter how many times I hear that, it'll always make me laugh. Meowth's so cute
    - W00t! Satoshi's Theme at 8:16! Haven't heard it in ages!
    - Heh, I'm going to be hated for saying this, but I love the dub music when Pikachu used Iron Tail on Rhyhorn
    - I love Route 207 at 7:47, my favourite route music!
    - lol fireworks in the day
    - Brock's scream at the end was hilarious

Old man: YAAAAAAAARH!

Years
    Is there anything those kids can't do? Except for winning major tournaments that is. ;) Does anyone know where I can get a Gallifreyian backpack like Brock has? :cheeky:

The point of this episode is to spotlight Bibarel. Since there is a new show every week in Japan, its an easy, if lazy, way to tell a story.

Hydross

wrOOOm
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    *looks around* No-one's posted before me? Even though I'm from the UK? lol

It was an OK episode, it was a little different kind of problem that there usually is, anyway

Bee-bah-rel? Ack! That's a horrible pronounciation! I always pronounced it Bih-buh-rail! (Same with Bidoof, I've always pronounced it Bih-doof)

- The narrator is voicing the mayor XD
    - Why is Piplup out it's Pokeball for no reason? I know it has been before...but I want it to go away
    - "Boss land" XD No matter how many times I hear that, it'll always make me laugh. Meowth's so cute
    - W00t! Satoshi's Theme at 8:16! Haven't heard it in ages!
    - Heh, I'm going to be hated for saying this, but I love the dub music when Pikachu used Iron Tail on Rhyhorn
    - I love Route 207 at 7:47, my favourite route music!
    - lol fireworks in the day
    - Brock's scream at the end was hilarious

Old man: YAAAAAAAARH!

Have you noticed how PUSA in season 11 lowers the volume on the japanese BGM? It's really hard to hear now. I'm so angry at PUSA now when they do this :( (DL the raw version of this one and compare it to the dub when they play satoshi's theme, for example)

Oh, and they replaced the upbeat version of OK! instrumental in this episode with some dub music. :(

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    Dude, that engineer guy had a pretty crazy good team, didn't he? How does a blueprint maker end up with Rhydon, Magmar, Aggron, and Metang? @_@

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years

Jorah got quoted!!! teeheehee

I was so thinking that too and when I saw Piplup I automatically rememeber you or somebody saying how Piplup wasn't at all in the last episode. I so found that funny seeing that Piplup was like almost everywhere in this episode and half of the episode he was like doing nothing. teeheehee

As in the episode. It was pretty good as in it wasn't really boring or anything but really it was kinda just like a useless fillar. Kinda like the ones in Johto but it was better as in writing. I mean compare this one to the bidoof episode and I have to say it was intresting. I mean I would never thought that Bibarel can cut stone since it looks like a beaver and I be thinking it be biting on wood. Very good thinking.

One thing that I really like from this episode. Happiny!!! We get to see her and she was like carrying the most rocks out of like everybody there!!! Teeheehee

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    Okay, I have seen this episode also and as usual, I like Isis in this episode.

Now as for the desinger, as I define him as a jerk, I think it was better for him to run away like a coward at the end of the episode instead of being rude, like he did. It was funny.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Have you noticed how PUSA in season 11 lowers the volume on the japanese BGM? It's really hard to hear now. I'm so angry at PUSA now when they do this :( (DL the raw version of this one and compare it to the dub when they play satoshi's theme, for example)

Oh, and they replaced the upbeat version of OK! instrumental in this episode with some dub music. :(

Ack I posted a responce yesterday but the forum died. Anyway, I've noticed the dub music is much louder, but I can't really tell because it's YouTube. Aww no, OK! Instrumental was in an episode!? And PUSA didn't keep it in? Whaat. That's not fair. It hasn't been in it for ages

Jorah got quoted!!! teeheehee

I was so thinking that too and when I saw Piplup I automatically rememeber you or somebody saying how Piplup wasn't at all in the last episode. I so found that funny seeing that Piplup was like almost everywhere in this episode and half of the episode he was like doing nothing. teeheehee

Yeah, I said how he wasn't in the last episode haha. To make up for it, he'll probably be in the next 20 episodes non-stop...

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I wanted to keep making drug references with people cutting rock/stone. But that's just me.

Either way, I was disappointed at the filler.

Years
    Dude, that engineer guy had a pretty crazy good team, didn't he? How does a blueprint maker end up with Rhydon, Magmar, Aggron, and Metang? @_@

Hey, in one of the Weekly Pokemon Broadcasting episodes (the Celebi one), construction workers had Machoke, Scyther, Pinsir and, I think, Rhydon. So, it makes sense, as Rhydon/Aggron are the brute strength, Magmar's humanshape makes it good for general building and Metang, for... carrying things and floating. Heh.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I just don't like filler episodes (except for a choice few), but as far as filler episodes go, this one was pretty bad. IMO, it just didn't seem good. Also, I don't like Bibarel :P.

Back